The Student Room Group

Is this correct? (french)

I just need to know if you can tell i used a translator for this as i used google and know at times its not correct its just i was really stuck and didnt know what else to do!!

mes amis sont généralement en bonne santé. nous le faisons tous les sports ensemble, ce qui rend plus amusant, parfois, ils sont paresseux et ne pas faire ne importe quoi et de manger des aliments malsains.
Original post by lottieisaloser77
I just need to know if you can tell i used a translator for this as i used google and know at times its not correct its just i was really stuck and didnt know what else to do!!

mes amis sont généralement en bonne santé. nous le faisons tous les sports ensemble, ce qui rend plus amusant, parfois, ils sont paresseux et ne pas faire ne importe quoi et de manger des aliments malsains.

Yes, I'm afraid it's pretty obvious you used a translator. The first sentence is fine; the second is a bit of a nightmare - I think your original sentence must have been too sophisticated because Google translate gave up conjugating the verbs and just stuck in infinitives!
thank you!! my friend helped me change it all

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending