The Student Room Group

Physics isa :/

I am struggling to revise for my physics ISA :/ i really need help but my teacher is not so good so i dont know what to do, i find it hard making a circuit without someones help , i need help, has anyone got any tips?
Original post by Ayaz123
I am struggling to revise for my physics ISA :/ i really need help but my teacher is not so good so i dont know what to do, i find it hard making a circuit without someones help , i need help, has anyone got any tips?

Try watching Youtube videos on setting up circuits and practice past papers of previous ISA to get familiar with the exam technique needed.
As you are well are this is a no cheating zone and no specific answers will be provided regarding your ISA, I wish you all the best.
Reply 2
Original post by H.Ibrahim
Try watching Youtube videos on setting up circuits and practice past papers of previous ISA to get familiar with the exam technique needed.
As you are well are this is a no cheating zone and no specific answers will be provided regarding your ISA, I wish you all the best.

My ISA is in 2 weeks , do you think 2 weeks is enough for revision :smile: Thanks anyways
Original post by Ayaz123
My ISA is in 2 weeks , do you think 2 weeks is enough for revision :smile: Thanks anyways

Definitely.

Quick Reply

Latest