A2 English language coursework Watch

tunde100
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Well, for English coursework I decided to investigate the change social attitudes towards Black Vernacular English in London. Could you please fill out my questionnaire. Feedback is welcomed

link: http://goo.gl/forms/tpFu28TSaH
UPDATE: I have produced a new questionnaire as the first was not specific enough to key frameworks of language which made it very hard to analyse. Feedback appreciated.
http://goo.gl/forms/z1rjlWSE4J
Cheers guys !
emmmmmmaxx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
done i was wondering if you could fill in two surveys for my eng lang coursework, I'm investigating the language use in songs by girl bands and boy bands
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/G223X3W
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GY5B7ZW

thanks
tunde100
Rep:
?
No problem ! Will do
emmmmmmaxx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by tunde100)
No problem ! Will do
thankyou so much!
humayra.ac
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Done all 3 surveys ^
tunde100
Rep:
?
(Original post by humayra.ac)
Done all 3 surveys ^
Thanks Big help
emmmmmmaxx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by humayra.ac)
Done all 3 surveys ^
thankyou so much
tunde100
Rep:
?
(Original post by emmmmmmaxx)
thankyou so much
Emma, what's your language investigation about ? and what grade are aiming for ?
emmmmmmaxx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Emma, what's your language investigation about ? and what grade are aiming for ?
I'm comparing language use and gender representation in song lyrics by girl bands and boy bands, and I'm hoping to get at least a B, but I want to try and get an A
tunde100
Rep:
?
(Original post by emmmmmmaxx)
I'm comparing language use and gender representation in song lyrics by girl bands and boy bands, and I'm hoping to get at least a B, but I want to try and get an A
Pretty interesting subject, I was going to so football but been done so many times and I don't know if has depth to get a good enough grade. I'm also aiming for an A but anything under an B I would be really disappointed.
acollins_
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
All 3 surveys done I'm also currently doing my language investigation and tearing my hair out
tunde100
Rep:
?
(Original post by acollins_)
All 3 surveys done I'm also currently doing my language investigation and tearing my hair out
Thanks ! Its stressful, Its confusing , Its painful. (Couldn't help but add a three part list.) The first 4 weeks into coursework, I felt like I was going fail English language..
rutheys
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Can I ask what exam board you guys are doing, because it doesn't sound a lot like my coursework!? I'm doing AQA
tunde100
Rep:
?
(Original post by rutheys)
Can I ask what exam board you guys are doing, because it doesn't sound a lot like my coursework!? I'm doing AQA
I'm on Edexcel but I check both boards and tthe coursework is basically the same.
rutheys
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm on Edexcel but I check both boards and tthe coursework is basically the same.
Ah right cool, you wanting to take English Language any further? Like at uni or anything?
tunde100
Rep:
?
(Original post by rutheys)
Ah right cool, you wanting to take English Language any further? Like at uni or anything?
Well I decided to Law at Uni which has some elements of English Language but that's really it tbh.
rutheys
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Wow, Law! None of my subjects seem to have a direct relevance to my course, Counselling and Psychotherapy but I just did A Levels in subjects I enjoyed and was good at at GCSE.
tunde100
Rep:
?
.Counselling and Psychotherapy? First I heard of this course I am guessing its links to Psychology. I enjoy helping others, so course likes fun. Could you expand on what the course is about.
acollins_
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thanks ! Its stressful, Its confusing , Its painful. (Couldn't help but add a three part list.) The first 4 weeks into coursework, I felt like I was going fail English language..
Tell me about it! I still have those feelings from time to time. I'm currently 1,000 words over on my investigation, with loads of corrections to make. Oops.
tunde100
Rep:
?
(Original post by acollins_)
Tell me about it! I still have those feelings from time to time. I'm currently 1,000 words over on my investigation, with loads of corrections to make. Oops.
Lol you're far ahead I just finished my intro and not fully polished. Well I hope it all ends well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birkbeck, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day - Startford Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Mar '19
  • University of Wolverhampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Mar '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (67)
15.8%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (43)
10.14%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (80)
18.87%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (61)
14.39%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (46)
10.85%
How can I be the best version of myself? (127)
29.95%

Watched Threads