The Student Room Group

Leeds, Leicester or Nottingham Trent

So Ive applied to those unis and got offers from all of them. Now I dunno which one I should choose for my from choice and which should be my insurance choice. I wanna do law at uni so its important for me which one would be the best when it comes to getting into pupilage etc. Any opinions?
Just wanna add that Ive got the highest entry requirements from Leeds, slightly lower from Leicester and lowest ones from Nottingham
Leeds by an absolute mile, with Leicester as a backup.

Trent is basically pathetic (being blunt for you) and a waste of your money if you have any hope of becoming a barrister/joining a large firm.

Leicester is mediocre. There are certainly far worse choices out there, but it's definitely mid tier.

Leeds has a solid law faculty and out of all the ones you mention is a very clear leader.
University of Leeds as it's is a Russell Group university so will be more respected by employers. When doing Law the university you go to counts as there are rubbish universities that teach Law so don't be deceived.
Original post by MardyBumm
So Ive applied to those unis and got offers from all of them. Now I dunno which one I should choose for my from choice and which should be my insurance choice. I wanna do law at uni so its important for me which one would be the best when it comes to getting into pupilage etc. Any opinions?
Just wanna add that Ive got the highest entry requirements from Leeds, slightly lower from Leicester and lowest ones from Nottingham

Definitely Leeds as it is the only Russell Group university that you have mentioned with a better reputation. Leicester would be my second choice, as I believe the overall reputation of the university is mediocre, despite having a great law programme.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending