Turn on thread page Beta

Fcuk slogan - boring or brilliant? watch

ReputationRep:
    Fcuks advertising campaign using their "clever" anagram has been going on for ages. Its it just brilliant and really clever? Or was it good to start off with and is now beginning to wear thin?

ReputationRep:
    it is a good marketing strategy but its not something i'd wear

" fcuk me "

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYaa7)
    it is a good marketing strategy but its not something i'd wear

" fcuk me "
    You can wear anything DazYa, your such a stud pulling all these girls at the skatepark and kissing them!!

*bows*

ReputationRep:
    I think it was good at first. I have a 'Kiss me qick, fcuk me slowly' top from a while ago. I think they need to update their marketing campaign a bit now though, it has been a few years hasn't it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    You can wear anything DazYa, your such a stud pulling all these girls at the skatepark and kissing them!!

*bows*
    no i wear what i want to and check the oxbridge thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    I think it was good at first. I have a 'Kiss me qick, fcuk me slowly' top from a while ago. I think they need to update their marketing campaign a bit now though, it has been a few years hasn't it.
    They love it so much they launched it in the USA didn't they. Can't remember how it went down!

ReputationRep:
    just reminded me about the last time i went to canada and wore an FCUK t-shirt in the airport. one woman came up to my parents and said that i shouldn't be wearing such an "offensive and lewd" shirt in a public place :rolleyes: i tried to explain to her that they are popular in europe and everyone wears them but she was having none of it

ReputationRep:
    I think its clever, but its getting old now. Plus its slightly disturbing seeing babies with fcuk t-shirts on. Its meant to be saying something sexual. Why would you want someone to look at your child wearing a sexual connotation?

ReputationRep:
    lol at my drama exam one of the guys wore one of those t-shirts, appropriate to wear in front of an examiner, lol

ReputationRep:
    I don't wear FCUK clothing but the slogan and marketing campaign has clearly been very successful.

ReputationRep:
    i gt fcuk glasses today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYaa7)
    no i wear what i want to and check the oxbridge thread
    I can't be bothered to respond, as you going to use specific v generalisation as a claim of proof.

Anyway, how could they ever change their marketing strat now??!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    i gt fcuk glasses today
    I have fcuk glasses - black frames, sort of rectangular, don't wear them much though - opps

ReputationRep:
    The fact you're talking about it says it all. Brilliance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    Fcuks advertising campaign using their "clever" anagram has been going on for ages. Its it just brilliant and really clever? Or was it good to start off with and is now beginning to wear thin?
    It's okay. But they are going way to far with the t-shirt slogans which even I wouldn't dare buy and wear, they are cheap and nasty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    I can't be bothered to respond, as you going to use specific v generalisation as a claim of proof.

Anyway, how could they ever change their strat now??!
    they'll stick to the same principle of " fcuk off " etc

ReputationRep:
    It's common as fcuk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

I have fcuk glasses - black frames, sort of rectangular, don't wear them much though - opps
    im never gona wear em... just thought i might get some
    thay blue and the frame is quite weird but i have to adit they luk nice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    im never gona wear em... just thought i might get some
    thay blue and the frame is quite weird but i have to adit they luk nice!
    Why did you get them if you aren't going to wear them?

Does anyone remember the hoodies they brought out? I thought they were nice until everyone starting wearing them and they were overtaken by chav fever in my area.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    Why did you get them if you aren't going to wear them?

Does anyone remember the hoodies they brought out? I thought they were nice until everyone starting wearing them and they were overtaken by chav fever in my area.

what hoodies? lol I still have my two GAP hoodies, one pink, one blue... Pink's the best!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.