The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Online Entrance Test for BEng Computing

Hey,
I applied to imperial college london for a BEng in Computing. Just a few days ago I received an email saying that I am invited to give an online admission test which will contain mathematical and problem solving questions. The test will be sent through an email and I will have 45 minutes to do it. Can someone tell me what type of questions to expect. Is it going to be like SAT math OR A-level pure mathematics OR Further Pure Mathematics?
Reply 1
Original post by TaimoorN
Hey,
I applied to imperial college london for a BEng in Computing. Just a few days ago I received an email saying that I am invited to give an online admission test which will contain mathematical and problem solving questions. The test will be sent through an email and I will have 45 minutes to do it. Can someone tell me what type of questions to expect. Is it going to be like SAT math OR A-level pure mathematics OR Further Pure Mathematics?

I am guessing you are an international applicant. It consists mainly of math questions and one logical question. It isn't too difficult and mostly quite easy pure math. But it is definitely harder than SAT math.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by nihar1997
I am guessing you are an international applicant. It consists mainly of math questions and one logical question. It isn't too difficult and mostly quite easy pure math. But it is definitely harder than SAT math.

Yes I am an international applicant.
So that means I just have to revise my A-Level Mathematics Paper3 topics?
Did you give such a test too?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending