Misplaced GCSE Certificates/ Plymouth University conditional offer Watch

josie141
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi,
I'm waiting on an offer from Plymouth University and I am aware that one of the conditions will be to provide copies of my GCSE Certificates. I have lost mine so have been looking into ordering some replacements but it will cost £120- around £40 per exam board and I had 3! I really can't afford this, can anyone tell me if Plymouth Admissions would accept anything other than the certificates as proof of my results? Such as an email or letter from my old school confirming my grades?
Thanks,
Josie.
University of Plymouth
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by josie141)
Hi,
I'm waiting on an offer from Plymouth University and I am aware that one of the conditions will be to provide copies of my GCSE Certificates. I have lost mine so have been looking into ordering some replacements but it will cost £120- around £40 per exam board and I had 3! I really can't afford this, can anyone tell me if Plymouth Admissions would accept anything other than the certificates as proof of my results? Such as an email or letter from my old school confirming my grades?
Thanks,
Josie.
Hello Josie,

We would usually accept a letter on headed paper or an email sent from your school's or college's email account confirming the grades. It might be worth asking your school/college for one if you haven't already got it as they usually keep a record of all the results.

Hope this helps

Kind regards,
Bryan
Plymouth University Student Intern
josie141
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Plymouth University)
Hello Josie,

We would usually accept a letter on headed paper or an email sent from your school's or college's email account confirming the grades. It might be worth asking your school/college for one if you haven't already got it as they usually keep a record of all the results.

Hope this helps

Kind regards,
Bryan
Plymouth University Student Intern
Thanks for your reply brian that is a great help :-)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (220)
23.63%
Pop (231)
24.81%
Jazz (35)
3.76%
Classical (56)
6.02%
Hip-Hop (174)
18.69%