The Student Room Group

Why don't we all wear nappies?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by miser
If everyone started wearing nappies I'd crap my pants.

And thus we would convince you to wear nappies. That would the first day of the Nappy Nation. :biggrin:
Aww, isn't this sweet. Not.

I'm good thanks.

OP feel free to wear nappies but i'm afraid that yours is a one-man mission. :rolleyes:
Original post by moonkatt
Because faecal excoriation.

Basically, turd burns on your backside.

Original post by SiminaM
Pfff I'll reach 118. And keep dreaming :*

But how do you know? You can get run over by a car. :fyi:

Today it is our dream of a reality. Soon, it will be the reality of our dream. :colondollar:
Original post by Juichiro
But how do you know? You can get run over by a car. :fyi:

Today it is our dream of a reality. Soon, it will be the reality of our dream. :colondollar:

Nothing will get in the way of my 118th anniversary.
Fancy phrasing doesn't make you more attractive :tongue:
Original post by SiminaM
Nothing will get in the way of my 118th anniversary.
Fancy phrasing doesn't make you more attractive :tongue:

Okay, if you ever get run over. I will ask the insurance company to conserve your brain until it can get attached to a robotic body (capable of experience pleasure :colondollar: ).
No, it does not. But it will make your memories of me stick in your brain long enough for us to part away, meet sometime in the future, fall in love, marry and begin our decade-spanning copulation like the Greek Gods we are. :sexface:
Nappy rash.
The feel of warm **** smushed up against your arse, balls etc .
Not for me...
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Juichiro
Okay, if you ever get run over. I will ask the insurance company to conserve your brain until it can get attached to a robotic body (capable of experience pleasure :colondollar: ).
No, it does not. But it will make your memories of me stick in your brain long enough for us to part away, meet sometime in the future, fall in love, marry and begin our decade-spanning copulation like the Greek Gods we are. :sexface:

Oh dear...
but nonetheless thanks for the assurance
Original post by SiminaM
Oh dear...
but nonetheless thanks for the assurance

My pleasure. :hat2:
because I don't want to sit in a bag of my own excrement
Original post by Tazza'sNightmare
But if we all wore nappies we could just dispose of them in the bin. All we would need would be landfill, and we could always by Nigeria or somewhere and make that a landfill. But with toilets, we need expensive sewage systems and stuff

Expensive sewage systems? You'd still need the system for draining water, or do you have an alternative for that too? Packing up the used nappies and shipping them to Nigeria wouldn't be cheap either. :curious:
Original post by jameswhughes
Expensive sewage systems? You'd still need the system for draining water, or do you have an alternative for that too? Packing up the used nappies and shipping them to Nigeria wouldn't be cheap either. :curious:

We could send them to the moon. It's just sitting there as a waste of space (no pun intended) anyway

we also don't need water draining systems, have you never seen bear gyrills?
(edited 9 years ago)
If it's good enough for babies it should be good enough for us

I wear huggies drynites 8-15 so I don't have to stop what I'm doing to pee or poo. I just go in my nappy. Like when I play mindcraft for 20hrs I don't have to stop to pee, although I do have to shout for my mum to come and change it halfway threw because it is full. In lessons I don't have to disrupt the whole class by getting up to use the bathroom. Instead I just do a poo in my nappy. I'm actually peeing while I right this.
If it's good enough for babies it should be good enough for us

Hope you dont think that about suckin your mammas tits!
Nappy rash.

Plus, just no.

Quick Reply

Latest