Is Black Veil Brides classified as pop punk or emo music and is it as mainstream as f

Watch
hsv
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Is Black Veil Brides classified as pop punk or emo music and is it as mainstream as fall out boy or sum 41 or is more of underground emo music? Is the musical style if Black Veil Brides different to pop punk bands like Fall Out Boy or Sum 41.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Drunk Punx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
They're mainstream, no doubt about that. If a band features on Kerrang!, they're mainstream.

They look like Motley Crue but sound a thousand times worse, take from that what you will.
Devel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
They are just a standard rock band these days. Certainly not pop-punk.
Smash Bandicoot
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Black Veil Brides is metal for teeny-boppers. About as mainstream as FOB, both fall under the alternative category. Sum 41 I would say is pop-punk and less mainstream these days, except 'file under Rock'.
Hiling99
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
They are rock and they are getting pretty mainstream unfortunately
(Original post by Drunk Punx)
They're mainstream, no doubt about that. If a band features on Kerrang!, they're mainstream.

They look like Motley Crue but sound a thousand times worse, take from that what you will.

Why you gotta be so mean they're not worse than motley... They're just different
Arkasia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
They're classified as absolute ****.
ondia0403
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
they are mainstream but they are normally the start of people getting into something less mainstream like bring me the horizon and asking Alexandra and that kind of thing
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (10)
13.89%
I need help researching courses (5)
6.94%
I need help with filling out the application form (4)
5.56%
I need help with my personal statement (30)
41.67%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (18)
25%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.78%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
4.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed