Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    1) iVe been stuck in an elevator with Merrick and Rosso
    2) My cat likes to try and eat me
    3) I speak Japanese, and enough Russian, Romanian, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese to go out to dinner and order.
    4)Ive seen 3 ghosts
    5) I play state basketball
    6) I aspire to be the master card girl
    7) I love the "Shining ones" aka, famous people
    8) IM good at most accents.
    9) My uncle lives down the road form ACDC's house in Sydney
    10) I have an extensive handbag collection
    11) My grandfather was the world's leading producer of Sapphires.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmJ)
    Cool! :cool: How did you do that?
    Weeelll, my best friends cousin is Davinia Taylor (played Geri in Hollyoaks) who is a close friend of Kate Moss. Stuck for inspiration she called on us!

For some strange reason I have many links to minor celebrities, my college breeds Hollyoaks actors (I use the word in the most liberal sense).

ReputationRep:
    1) I want to be a doctor but have a phobia of people cracking their bones....
    2) I used to live in Australia, Dubai and California.
    3) Went to Chinawhite on Thursday, it was ghetto and not that good.
    4) I have represented my county in three sports (hockey, netball and athletics)
    5) I have no ligaments in my right knee
    6) I followed in the family tradition of destroying part of our house (driving through the garage) whilst learning to drive.
    7) I have three horses.
    8) I live in London, it's great......no really
    9) In yr 9 our whole class got suspended for chucking a statue out the window only to see that the governers car was parked outside....

10) My great-auntie is from the Bacardi family, who are from Spain but moved to Cuba and set up the business (still privately owned).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by posh&loaded_lib)
    1) I want to be a doctor but have a phobia of people cracking their bones....
    2) I used to live in Australia, Dubai and California.
    3) Went to Chinawhite on Thursday, it was ghetto and not that good.
    4) I have represented my county in three sports (hockey, netball and athletics)
    5) I have no ligaments in my right knee
    6) I followed in the family tradition of destroying part of our house (driving through the garage) whilst learning to drive.
    7) I have three horses.
    8) I live in London, it's great......no really
    9) In yr 9 our whole class got suspended for chucking a statue out the window only to see that the governers car was parked outside....

10) My great-auntie is from the Bacardi family, who are from Spain but moved to Cuba and set up the business (still privately owned).
    Where abouts in Aus did you live?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Where abouts in Aus did you live?!
    Sydney....right next to Bondi Beach (if that's how you spell it) I was like four at the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by posh&loaded_lib)
    Sydney....right next to Bondi Beach (if that's how you spell it) I was like four at the time.
    Yeah, Bondi's cool, but its turned into a trashy-like tourist spot. I love the rocks... anyway back to polar bears. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    8) I have a metal plate in my head.
    whats the story behind that?

ReputationRep:
    Football. Someone mistook my head for one.
    Does it mean you can't make it on to a plane (sorry, reminds me of Kanye West)?

ReputationRep:
    1) iVe been stuck in an elevator with Merrick and Rosso
    2) My cat likes to try and eat me
    3) I speak Japanese, and enough Russian, Romanian, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese to go out to dinner and order.
    4)Ive seen 3 ghosts
    5) I play state basketball
    6) I aspire to be the master card girl
    7) I love the "Shining ones" aka, famous people
    8) IM good at most accents.
    9) My uncle lives down the road form ACDC's house in Sydney
    10) I have an extensive handbag collection
    11) My grandfather was the world's leading producer of Sapphires.
    omg...i love sapphires...theyre my fave gem......after diamonds of course

ReputationRep:
    I don't know exactly what its made out of, but it doesn't set off the metal detector. Its kind of just below my temple.
    Oh ok .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    To quote Audry Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffanys "Diamonds are fine, but not for me, for someone else. I think diamonds look tack on a woman under forty." or something to that effect. Nah, I love Daimonds as well. But Im lucky, I have lots to play with. For my 16th birthday I had a nacklace made, its not kept at home though. But Im going to wear it to my formal.

ReputationRep:
    To quote Audry Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffanys "Diamonds are fine, but not for me, for someone else. I think diamonds look tack on a woman under forty." or something to that effect. Nah, I love Daimonds as well. But Im lucky, I have lots to play with. For my 16th birthday I had a nacklace made, its not kept at home though. But Im going to wear it to my formal.
    i got a really pretty diamond necklace for my 18th...its beau....mmmmmmmm! but maybe audrey had a point, i dont think big diamond cluster rings look right but like little diamond studs or necklaces r ok....i hate the big diamante craze coz i had this diamond necklace on once when this girl goes, oo i nearly bought that in some shop in town, when mine came from india...
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ReputationRep:
    I have a ring with a "star" sapphire....it's my very favourite piece of jewelry. There's a fault in the gem, or something like that, and when the sun shines on it, you can see a star in it. I wear it as a lucky charm in all my exams

ReputationRep:
    i got a really pretty diamond necklace for my 18th...its beau....mmmmmmmm! but maybe audrey had a point, i dont think big diamond cluster rings look right but like little diamond studs or necklaces r ok....i hate the big diamante craze coz i had this diamond necklace on once when this girl goes, oo i nearly bought that in some shop in town, when mine came from india...
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    oh! Koko! I know just how you feel! Death to diamantes! Like my LV bag ive got, other people got the cheap rip-offs and now mine doesnt look so special anymore. May we grow closer in our bitterness.

ReputationRep:
    oh! Koko! I know just how you feel! Death to diamantes! Like my LV bag ive got, other people got the cheap rip-offs and now mine doesnt look so special anymore. May we grow closer in our bitterness.
    omg...i no...like i was gnna get this LV when i went to the huge shop in paris but then i thort what is the point coz everyone buys the fakes, and its like oo was urs cheap 2....
    I GET SOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANGRY :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shilling)
    I have a ring with a "star" sapphire....it's my very favourite piece of jewelry. There's a fault in the gem, or something like that, and when the sun shines on it, you can see a star in it. I wear it as a lucky charm in all my exams
    oo...how pretty...my mum just got this diamond and sapphire set and its just sooo pretty....

ReputationRep:
    You know after watching hte Danish royal wedding, I was thinking about making a tiara. And then i realised. Where would I wear it? Would it be worth my life if it were stolen?

ReputationRep:
    1. Vegetarian since 14, vegan for 8 months, fruitarian for 4 months.
    2. Once Captain of my club and school cricket teams.
    3. I didnt really get into rock until I saw Red Hot Chili Peppers 'Californication' video over and over again at my gym when i was 15.
    4. I was brought up in Knightsbridge, Holland Park until about 5 then moved to Romford.
    5. I never got on with my teachers because they thought I was trouble.
    6. I am crazy about women but more importantly being able to satisfy them before my own pleasure ...
    7. I love the law and am a frustrated writer ... some of you might already know that though ...
    8. This is getting difficult ... erm my favourite clothes are my levis and a battered old holiday t-shirt that depicts different types of drunks ... a combination only my closest friends might ever see... oh yeah and my Che Guevara t-shirt of course.
    9. I don't like Blair at all but think that i might one day rise to challenge him when he is still the bloody prime minister and i am a young-ish politician... err... i dunno - lol.
    10. Finally i am extremely spiritual and i feel extremely conceited even having to reply to this thread ... shame on me and shame on you! :mad: lol

ReputationRep:
    1. i can ride a unicycle quite well
    2. i am almost-but-not-quite a black belt at karate
    3. i am going to mongolia in 2005
    4. i have a very nice job at a glaziers smashing things and getting cut a lot
    5. my middle name is a mountain in the lake district
    6. i have relatives in every continent except antarctica (working on getting my brother deported there)
    7. i play hackysack way too much
    8. i have access to at least 12 instruments in my house and can play none of them
    9. thats yer lot

ReputationRep:
    Skiddaw? Helvellyn? Scafell Pike?
    keldas. one of the least majestic. what possesed my parents i may never know.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.