The Student Room Group

Is it right to talk to someone because you think they're physically appealing?

I don't know if it's right to talk to someone becuase they have an attractive face/body. It seems wrong to me.
(edited 9 years ago)
You want to talk to them because they appealed to you in a vision?

Or because they have an attractive face/body?

I think you need to try to find a happy medium.

:ahee:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by e aí rapaz
Psychically appealing? Like, they appealed to you in a vision?

A wouldn't want to talk to someone becuase I think they have a nice face. I would want to talk to them becuase they could be a new friend.
(edited 9 years ago)
Step 1. Find somebody psychically attractive
Step 2. Ask on a date
Step 3: ?
Step 4: PROPHET!
Reply 4
I would! I have. But that does not mean that I only speak to people I find attractive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MylittlePlusle
I don't know if it's right to talk to someone because they have an attractive face/body. It seems wrong to me.

*physically

I mean people do it all the time, I think a good percentage of the time when you're attracted to someone what first attracts you is their appearance. It depends on how you approach them, of course you don't want to seem like a douche. Doesn't hurt to get to know someone first either though.
You want to talk to them because they appealed to you in a vision?

Or because they have an attractive face/body?

I think you need to try to find a happy medium.

:ahee:

I laughed so hard, exactly what I was thinking.
Step 1. Find somebody psychically attractive
Step 2. Ask on a date
Step 3: ?
Step 4: PROPHET!

Um... You're missing something important...

The friendship stage. I don't believe in going on dates anyway.

Step 1: Talk to someone
Step 2: Find out things about them. If you have things in common go to step 3 if not go back to step 1.
Step 3: Create a platonic relationship with the person. If you develop feelings for the person go to step 4.
Step 4: Ask the person if they feel the same way about you, if they don't you will have to stop being their friend or rid yourself of the feelings. If they do feel the same way go to step 5.
Step 5. Ask them to be your girl/boyfriend.
Step 6:???
Step 7: Profit?
Original post by MylittlePlusle
I don't know if it's right to talk to someone becuase they have an attractive face/body. It seems wrong to me.

*Physically
Reply 8
I don't know, I'm not a mind reader.

Spoiler

You don't have to have a reason to talk to someone. You can do what you want. The reason is irrelevant.
Original post by NathanW18
You don't have to have a reason to talk to someone. You can do what you want. The reason is irrelevant.

Agreed and... YOLO :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending