Turn on thread page Beta

Arsenal Champions And Undefeated!!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HasanB)
    agreed
    i secnd that motion, he is a ****

ReputationRep:
    can i also point out that Nottingham Forest have an unbeaten record of 42 games, so your mere 38 games unbeaten is nothing new

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruffian)
    can i also point out that Nottingham Forest have an unbeaten record of 42 games, so your mere 38 games unbeaten is nothing new
    Actually, I think that we had one unbeaten game at the end of last season (I'm probably wrong though). That would make 39 games unbeaten, and we have the chance to extend the run next season. Did the 42 games include 38 games in 1 season? I don't think they were, cos they weren't mentioned. So yeah, 38 games-an entire season is new.

ReputationRep:
    UnBeAtEn!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    UnBeAtEn!!!!
    oh really?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    oh really?
    yeah...didn't you know?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kuz)
    yeah...didn't you know?!?
    Wolfie, who do you support? Am I sensing a sore loser here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Wolfie, who do you support? Am I sensing a sore loser here?
    Chelsea - but im not sore and im not a loser weve done great this season - i hope mourinho doesnt come next season - i detest that guy

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea - but im not sore and im not a loser weve done great this season - i hope mourinho doesnt come next season - i detest that guy
    I can't remember, you've probably already mentioned this, but do u want ranieri out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    I can't remember, you've probably already mentioned this, but do u want ranieri out?
    no! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    no! :eek:
    Good for you. I think he has a great personality, and takes evething so well, esp with him basically being written off ages ago. Is he definitely leaving now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Good for you. I think he has a great personality, and takes evething so well, esp with him basically being written off ages ago. Is he definitely leaving now
    hes likely to be going 70-80% chance id say..mourinho is a ****

ReputationRep:
    ARSEnal have got to be the biggest underachievers - with all the great players they have and the massive investment put into the club, they should have won more by now. In years to come, only one club will be remembered, UNITED! Bring on next saturday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neosyko)
    ARSEnal have got to be the biggest underachievers - with all the great players they have and the massive investment put into the club, they should have won more by now. In years to come, only one club will be remembered, UNITED! Bring on next saturday
    mm no

ReputationRep:
    In the words of Viera

"We won't find out how big this achievement is until in 10 years time"

Trust me, this achievement is huge. I am though disappointed that we got out of the champions league.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    In the words of Viera

"We won't find out how big this achievement is in 10 years time"

Trust me, this achievement is huge. I am though disappointed that we got out of the champions league.
    Yeah, i must admit you really do have a great team [except your crappy keeper - he annoys me]
    We'll give you better competition next season im sure!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, i must admit you really do have a great team [except your crappy keeper - he annoys me]
    We'll give you better competition next season im sure!!!
    i cant see how unless you get some proper replacements for keane giggs and scholsey..youll need them eventually

ReputationRep:
    i cant see how unless you get some proper replacements for keane giggs and scholsey..youll need them eventually
    we do have some good young players, and hopefully ferguson will be given the resources to replace our aging ones. Also we definately need to clear the *****ers weve acquired in the past couple of years!!! Forlan is so bad .... i mean i could play better if i had my left leg amputated! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lets put it this way, most man united fans dont come from manchester your club have more glory hunters than any club and i suspect your one of them. The **** i mean.

Why he is crying so much is that ARSENAL are taking all the headlines and man u are no where appart from an FA CUP final, which last year alex ferguson said was a crap competition, now its like the best trophy in the world.

Man united are pretty perfetic, nearly every match they dive to try and get a penalty, and then after the match u get old alex moaning cause the ref never gave it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smokey636)
    lets put it this way, most man united fans dont come from manchester your club have more glory hunters than any club and i suspect your one of them. The **** i mean.

Why he is crying so much is that ARSENAL are taking all the headlines and man u are no where appart from an FA CUP final, which last year alex ferguson said was a crap competition, now its like the best trophy in the world.

Man united are pretty perfetic, nearly every match they dive to try and get a penalty, and then after the match u get old alex moaning cause the ref never gave it.
    Considering Arsenal's "unbeaten" result is a consequence of an Arsenal player diving for a penalty I think you should watch what you are saying. Arsenal's season is over, United still have a trophy left to win. And learn to spell "pathetic" mate, as not only is this primarily an education website it is also the word which most adequately describes your complete lack of intelligence.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.