Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ARE THE CHAAAAAAAAAAMPIONS, MY FRIEEENDS........
    AND WE'LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL KEEP ON FIIIIIIIIIGHTING, TIL THE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ND.....

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ARE THE CHAAAAAAAAAAMPIONS

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIME FOR LOOOOOOOOOOOOSERS, CUZ WEEEEEEEEEEEE ARE THE CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAMPIONS.......

OF THE WORLD!
    nice song, was that the song celtic were singin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smokey636)
    Come the champions, what a team what a season. To go the whole 38 games unbeaten that is incredible no one else will do that again. .
    Deffinately deserved to win I am sooooo Happy. Why can't man U fans accept that they screwed up this season. They may have done well last year but this year they screwed up. They may do well again in the future I don't know but this year they are the best and Man U came 3rd. Chelsea will be a hard team to beat next season I think though

ReputationRep:
    Most Man utd fans are only too happy to accept that we have been poor this season and Arsenal have been the best team in the league by a long way. We DON'T however accept the following statements:

Arsenal are the best team in the world/europe.
    Arsenal's performance in the premiership this season is the best ever by any team.

The reasons are pretty obvious.

On a separate note, another Wenger comment today which shows why i don't like the man's arrogance:

"We weren't knocked out by Juventus or AC Milan, but by Chelsea - and we know we can beat Chelsea, we know they are not a better side than us"

The fact is Chelsea were the better side over TWO legs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musiq)
    Most Man utd fans are only too happy to accept that we have been poor this season and Arsenal have been the best team in the league by a long way. We DON'T however accept the following statements:

Arsenal are the best team in the world/europe.
    Arsenal's performance in the premiership this season is the best ever by any team.
    I agree with that it would just be arrogant to think otherwise. I swear another team did go a season un beaten before anyway but ages ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ARE THE CHAAAAAAAAAAMPIONS, MY FRIEEENDS........
    AND WE'LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL KEEP ON FIIIIIIIIIGHTING, TIL THE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ND.....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIME FOR LOOOOOOOOOOOOSERS, CUZ WEEEEEEEEEEEE ARE THE CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAMPIONS.......

OF THE WORLD!
    Couldn't have uh "sung" it better myself! I found myself singing it when we were finally presented with the trophie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    I agree with that it would just be arrogant to think otherwise. I swear another team did go a season un beaten before anyway but ages ago.
    Yeah, back in the 1980s, when the season was only about 20 games long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Couldn't have uh "sung" it better myself! I found myself singing it when we were finally presented with the trophie.
    all dat arsenal are, is WOOLWICH REJECTS OOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO WOOLWICH REJECTS OOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO WOOLWICH REJECTS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    all dat arsenal are, is WOOLWICH REJECTS OOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO WOOLWICH REJECTS OOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO WOOLWICH REJECTS
    thanks for that

man u are just a small team in salford

well done Arsenal, great achievement, seems to be a lot of bitter rivals in here but nobody can deny what a great side they are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    thanks for that

man u are just a small team in salford

well done Arsenal, great achievement, seems to be a lot of bitter rivals in here but nobody can deny what a great side they are
    yeh i admit they are a great side.
    but theres no denying that
    'they're just a small club in tottenham, small club in tottenhammmmmmmm'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    yeh i admit they are a great side.
    but theres no denying that
    'they're just a small club in tottenham, small club in tottenhammmmmmmm'

start spreading the news
    i'm leaving today
    i want to be a part of it
    Aylesbury! Aylesbury!

we dont know any more words
    and we're pissing you off
    right to the very heart of it
    Aylesbury! Aylesbury!

I want to wake up
    in a city that always wins
    we will be top of the league
    i said top of the league
    and it's up to you
    Aylesbury! Aylesbury!

ReputationRep:
    We are Tottenham
    Super Tottenham
    We are Tottenham
    From the Lane

Oh yes we are.........

COME ON YOU SPURS!

ReputationRep:
    Oh come on you Aylesbury,
    Joyful and triumphant
    Oh come on you Aylesbury,
    From Aylesbury.
    Come and behold him,
    Born A King called Hercy,
    Oh Cliff let us adore you,
    Hercules.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh
    Oh Cliff let us adore you.
    Ding-dong merrily on high,
    The Aylesbury boys are winning,
    Din-dong merrily on high,
    The Chicken Run are singing.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh
    Oh Cliff let us adore you.

ReputationRep:
    "All the lads and all the ugly ****bags,
    Are going down the Buckingham Road,
    To see the Aylesbury aces."

ReputationRep:
    VALLEY FLOYD ROAD THE MIST ROLLING IN FROM THE THAMES, MY DESIRE IS ALWAYS TO BE FOUND AT VALLEY FLOYD ROAD, MANY MILES HAVE I TRAVELLED MANY GAMES HAVE I SEEN FOLLOWING CHARLTON MY FAVOURITE TEAM MANY HOURS HAVE I SPENT IN THE COVEREDDDDDDDD END CHOIR SINGING VALLEY FLOYD ROAD MY ONLY DESIRE!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    We are Tottenham
    Super Tottenham
    We are Tottenham
    From the Lane

Oh yes we are.........

COME ON YOU SPURS!
    You guys are a bigger club than the Arsewipes, your time will come again.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.