Edexcel A2 history coursework 'Short-term significance' question help?! Watch

klytemnestra
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm doing the short term significance of the Pilgrimage of Grace and I have my 5 primary sources, & a selection of quotes from secondary sources but I have no understanding of what the short term significance is at all- and I have no idea how to structure the damn thing. I separated it into Intro/Religious/Socio-economic & agricultural/Political & legal/Conclusion but it feels like all I have are sources telling me about the CAUSES of the Pilgrimage rather than the short term significance- I showed my plan to my teacher a while back but it was basically a load of quotes about the causes under 'religious' 'political' etc and he said that was fine- any ideas on how to structure this?
Nae
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I suggest more reading around the topic, and looking at anything that follows your event if there are any of the same themes link them together and say the pilgrimage caused it or that it was a key factor in triggering whatever caused it. Key themes such as if it was a nationalist act or key individual that led it, and is it to late to change to a new topic that you do know the impact of?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of West London
    Postgraduate Open Day - Ealing Site Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (256)
32.08%
The paper was reasonable (390)
48.87%
Not feeling great about that exam... (90)
11.28%
It was TERRIBLE (62)
7.77%

Watched Threads