The Student Room Group

Parcel gone missing at University :( Advice?

Hi,

So I'm at a loss on what I can do next! I really need advice!

Events:
So according to DHL my Clarins parcel was delivered at 10am on Wednesday the 11th Febraury and signed by a 'Whiteley'.

My residence emails me when I have parcels, and I hadn't got one so I checked myself with reception if I had one but they said no.

It had been a week since it should have been delivered. So the receptionist searched every where (even in their staff kitchen), it was not on any databases for any of the other student residences ever. However, I still walked to the student residences and checked. Nothing anywhere and 'Whiteley' does not exist on any of these student campuses.

I keep calling Clarins too who then call DHL and they have set up an investigation, the investigation comes back as the courier is 100% sure he delivered it to a receptionist at my student residence. This clearly did not happen though...?

Anyways, out of desperation I checked a private student residence that has nothing to do with my student residence.. and there was a Whiteley there working at reception!
She checked the security cameras and searched all over this private residence and could not find my parcel. So this may not be the same Whiteley, although she's now paranoid someone used her name.

Called DHL myself and they cannot give me any more info than they told Clarins already.
I'm also awaiting the signature of 'Whiteley' from Clarins, but their line has been busy for an hour so I cannot get an update right now.

So clearly, it has not been delivered at my student residence.

Has anyone else had this issue? Or knows what more I can do? What are my rights here?
Update:

Got through to Clarins and DHL aren't/cant give her the signature, I think they're saying the systems down. Which it may be. But it's been down for 2 days now?

The Clarins lady is also worried because they haven'tgiven her the signature yet :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending