The Student Room Group

How many days until your first Alevel exam?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by morgan8002
You should check your exam dates at least.

I checked my Science, English & Maths ones and my teachers promised to give me the rest because for some reason they are unsure -_-. So far the last exam I've got in may is on the 22nd and the rest are in June or so I've heard
first exam on 6th may and last on 14th may:eek:
and not well prepare!:afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid:
Reply 42
85 days till my first AS resit and 106 days till my A2 History exam.
Reply 43
Original post by AnimeFreak101
I checked my Science, English & Maths ones and my teachers promised to give me the rest because for some reason they are unsure -_-. So far the last exam I've got in may is on the 22nd and the rest are in June or so I've heard

Exam timetables are published online, so you can check yourself btw. :smile:
First exam is on the 11th of May for OCR Economics. So that's 79 days from now:eek:
Reply 45
Original post by BryonyG98
And I thought mine started early! 11th May!

How long do everyone's exams last? Mine finish on the 25th June so 45 days!

We have the same exam starting and ending days😀 ....what makes it more bearable is I start with Economics
Original post by Nae
Exam timetables are published online, so you can check yourself btw. :smile:

I know but the WJEC site just perplexes me completely, I'm never really sure about that exam board specifically, to me it's just a mystery :confused: even the subjects I've got under that exam board confuse me, I mean it's not as if they are difficult to do, it's just the modules and stuff but thanks anywayz :biggrin:
Reply 47
Original post by AnimeFreak101
I know but the WJEC site just perplexes me completely, I'm never really sure about that exam board specifically, to me it's just a mystery :confused: even the subjects I've got under that exam board confuse me, I mean it's not as if they are difficult to do, it's just the modules and stuff but thanks anywayz :biggrin:

I went and had a look, and it does seem pretty confusing. If you're on the computer and access the PDF you could just Ctrl+F and type the subject to avoid all the other unnecessary info. All the best with your exams anyways. :smile:
Original post by Nae
I went and had a look, and it does seem pretty confusing. If you're on the computer and access the PDF you could just Ctrl+F and type the subject to avoid all the other unnecessary info. All the best with your exams anyways. :smile:

Thanks a lot!!! :smile: :rolleyes:
Original post by Rati
We have the same exam starting and ending days ....what makes it more bearable is I start with Economics

So do I! Markets in action?
Reply 50
Original post by BryonyG98
So do I! Markets in action?

Yes OCR unit 1 .....
79 days til C1 :'(
6 days to science exam
77 days :eek:
11 Weeks D:

Time is just flying by at the moment :/
82 days for resit exam and 109 days till my A2 lit exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
14th and 18th of May; 4th and 10th of June

That's 78 days until the first and 105 until the last, resulting in a 27 day exam period.
77 days :frown:
Reply 58
8 inches
104 till first exam (A2)

Quick Reply

Latest