_jasmineyoung
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
may someone help me with maths and how i can get better please
aoxa
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by _jasmineyoung)
Considering you haven't actually said what you need help with, that makes it rather hard for anyone to help you.
Fallen99
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I am happy to help u, specifically with what? and you can improve by solving lots of past papers
_jasmineyoung
Rep:
thank you so much, i have a weakness with histograms i am doing a maths test on Monday last lesson and it would be helpful to know what histograms are
_jasmineyoung
Rep:
(Original post by aoxa)
Considering you haven't actually said what you need help with, that makes it rather hard for anyone to help you.
alright then i would like help on how to do histograms and how to work out how to do surds
TenOfThem
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
alright then i would like help on how to do histograms and how to work out how to do surds
What is your current understanding of histograms
_jasmineyoung
Rep:
(Original post by TenOfThem)
What is your current understanding of histograms
honestly not much i only started to do histograms so my lack of information for it is not very good
im so sorry :ashamed2:
TenOfThem
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
honestly not much i only started to do histograms so my lack of information for it is not very good
im so sorry :ashamed2:
Are you in school

If so ... Give the lessons a chance
_jasmineyoung
Rep:
Are you in school

If so ... Give the lessons a chance
you are right! but the thing is my maths test is on Monday last lesson which contains histograms so it would be ideal if i knew them off by heart quickly so i can practice them much more
TenOfThem
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
you are right! but the thing is my maths test is on Monday last lesson which contains histograms so it would be ideal if i knew them off by heart quickly so i can practice them much more
Do you have MyMaths or MathsWatch
_jasmineyoung
Rep:
Do you have MyMaths or MathsWatch
yes i have mymaths
kyoti
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
mathswatch will help a lot honestly.........
_jasmineyoung
Rep:
(Original post by kyoti)
mathswatch will help a lot honestly.........
oh right do you need an account for it or anything as i don't have one
TenOfThem
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
yes i have mymaths
Look on there ... The histogram lesson is pretty comprehensive
_jasmineyoung
Rep:
Look on there ... The histogram lesson is pretty comprehensive
alright well thank you for your help!
Chittesh14
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
You can always ask me for help on histograms. I can teach you them, like takes notes and send pictures maybe and also make some examples of myself & send them to you with solutions.
Mr M
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Chittesh14)
You can always ask me for help on histograms. I can teach you them, like takes notes and send pictures maybe and also make some examples of myself & send them to you with solutions.
Generous offer but keep help on the Forum please.
Chittesh14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Mr M)
Generous offer but keep help on the Forum please.
Thanks. What do you mean ? :P. Do you mean like post the help on the forum and not through private messaging? If so, cool, no problem!
Mr M
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Chittesh14)
Thanks. What do you mean ? :P. Do you mean like post the help on the forum and not through private messaging? If so, cool, no problem!
Yes please.
Chittesh14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Mr M)
Yes please.
Oh that's fine :-), thanks haha. This is a good way to be honest, I'll make threads too which have all my notes, this can help others too. Soon... i will post a thread haha.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.37%
Okay (64)
29.77%
A bit lacking (81)
37.67%
Not good at all (52)
24.19%

Watched Threads