rose1212
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm planning on studying at this Uni next year, anybody tell me a few things, what they like/don't like about the uni??
rhianlou
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey! I'm planning to study at Gloucestershire too, so any information would be seriously appreciated!
amberl92
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi I'm planning to study here too what are you going to be studying
rhianlou
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
History How about you?
amberl92
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Social work 😊 what campus will you be at?
rhianlou
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Francis close hall, I think? And you?
amberl92
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The same place it's really nice there I'm going to a applicant day there on Friday
Jay018
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ooo, im also going to be going, have a conditional place there for ed studies and im also going there on friday for an applicant day
amberl92
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ooh mine is a conditional too but the only condition is a clean dbs which I have so I'm really excited to start I'm going to be 23 when we start
rhianlou
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have a conditional offer I'm going to the applicant day in march, so I won't see you guys Friday :/ I'll be 20, so I'm a little older than average as well Amber.
amberl92
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
But we will see you hopefully In September :-)
JHine4
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I went to the Park campus for an interview for Film Studies (before anyone judges me, it's not a bad course) and got an unconditional offer so it's one of my top choices so far. The campus was really nice and it had plenty of green, open spaces which I liked. It just felt really laid back and relaxed which suits me. Also, everyone there seemed really friendly and the course leaders were quite engaging.

For a bit of context, I went to an open day at UEA last year and I thought the campus was horrible. It was all dull, concrete buildings and the accommodation was drab.
amberl92
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I found France's hall campus very relaxed and friendly also
rhianlou
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So did I. I really liked Cheltenham itself as well But there's only so much you can learn from a visit, I suppose. Hopefully you will, yes
Jay018
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
its a lovely campus FCH! loved the vibe and niceness of the people around
amberl92
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Are you going to be living there? I live in Bristol so will be commuting each day
Jay018
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'll be living there, as for where right now, i dont know. as i could be living with friends but nothing has come up house wise just yet, so it might end up being halls.
amberl92
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm sure living in halls won't be too bad they all look quite nice around there
Jay018
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by rhianlou)
I have a conditional offer I'm going to the applicant day in march, so I won't see you guys Friday :/ I'll be 20, so I'm a little older than average as well Amber.

dont worry about being 20 when you start, as i also will be. but its good to see some 'older' people starting at the same time. is making me feel less 'old' :P
Jay018
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
they do, so much better than others did *cough* plymouth *cough* and also at a reasonable price for an ensuite!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Gloucestershire
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (157)
59.47%
No I haven't decided yet (61)
23.11%
Yes but I might change my mind (46)
17.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed