The Student Room Group

Does this mean that she likes me?

I was sitting by myself waiting for the central line.

There were four chairs. I was sitting on the extreme left chair.

Then this beautiful girl with long blonde hair and blue eyes sits down on the chair next to me; not even the chair one away.

So it was like

[ ME ] [ HER ] [ EMPTY ] [ EMPTY ]

I seriously freaked out.

Does she like me?
(edited 9 years ago)
Get her number, c'mon dude.
Reply 2
Thug life
Reply 3
She wants to **** u
Reply 4
You're pretty much there dude, just ask her her name and you've made it to fourth base just like that
Maybe she finds you attractive or interesting, but it's good to just act on instinct as long as it isn't rape.
Reply 6
Original post by naxiv
She wants to **** u

Original post by AdamCee
You're pretty much there dude, just ask her her name and you've made it to fourth base just like that

Original post by Expired Potato
Maybe she finds you attractive or interesting, but it's good to just act on instinct as long as it isn't rape.

I knew it!!! :biggrin:

Original post by Andrew657Thomas
Get her number, c'mon dude.

Sadly I didn't ask her. But if she's there tomorrow, I definitely will.
So if a girl sits next to you (when there are seats empty) that means I can ask for her number?
Reply 8
Original post by DiceTheSlice
So if a girl sits next to you (when there are seats empty) that means I can ask for her number?

I think thats fair game given that there's less than a 50% chance it would happen, by chance...

So 3 empty seats. p = 33%
Reply 9
Actually it turns out there have to be 21 free seats before you can ask her for her number. (p < 0.05)
Original post by THUG*LYF
I think thats fair game given that there's less than a 50% chance it would happen, by chance...

I was in the station the other day when 3 Hebrew speaking girls who looked underage were sitting next to me. Kept laughing all the time, one of them even went on to step on my shoe and then say sorry and continue laughing. Unfortunately I didn't understand these signals so said "no worries"
Reply 11
Original post by DiceTheSlice
I was in the station the other day when 3 Hebrew speaking girls who looked underage were sitting next to me. Kept laughing all the time, one of them even went on to step on my shoe and then say sorry and continue laughing. Unfortunately I didn't understand these signals so said "no worries"

lol yeh hate it when that happens
Original post by THUG*LYF

This is assuming she chooses a seat randomly. If a girl is disgusted by a boy the chances of her sitting as close as possible to him when she has other, even more socially acceptable, options open to her is to all practical purposes 0%.
Reply 13
Original post by KingStannis
This is assuming she chooses a seat randomly. If a girl is disgusted by a boy the chances of her sitting as close as possible to him when she has other, even more socially acceptable, options open to her is to all practical purposes 0%.

Yeh thats true. She was sooooo fit too. I should have said something

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending