The Student Room Group

22 EXAMS IN LESS THAN 60 DAYS - CAN I GET A*s?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheLadyInBlack
I'm nocturnal. =3

Edit: What revision techniques do you use?

I past paper my life away (for A level M, FM and Chemistry), but then I guess 3 months of pure mental fatigue and overworkednesses will all be worth it in the long run. :biggrin:
Original post by pryngles
I past paper my life away (for A level M, FM and Chemistry), but then I guess 3 months of pure mental fatigue and overworkednesses will all be worth it in the long run. :biggrin:

Those are legit, the worst subjects to do at A-Level (in my opinion anyway).
Seems painful. Good Luck pryngles. :biggrin:

My forte is mostly anything that links to Humanities.
Original post by Rudimentary
When did you start revising?

Monday :smile:
Original post by TheLadyInBlack
Those are legit, the worst subjects to do at A-Level (in my opinion anyway).
Seems painful. Good Luck pryngles. :biggrin:

My forte is mostly anything that links to Humanities.

Cool, I'm sure you'll be fine in the end!! Thanks very much!! :biggrin:
Monday :smile:

When is your first exam?
When is your first exam?

81 days
I thought at GCSE level, most have 20+ exams?
I've got 28 exams this summer (I think).

*Heart attack* I sat a few of mine last year, otherwise I would've been doing just as many as you.
81 days

I think not.
You sleep on average 8 hours.
8 * 81 = 648 hours. In days = 27 days.

81 - 27 = 54.
Reply 28
But there's more subjects and content to learn for GCSEs..?

Lol more content for gcse's than a levels are you having a laugh!?!
Wow, i was getting scared that i left revision to late. I've got 3A2 exams and 3AS module resits so a total of 10 exams (in math, chem and bio). But you have over double the exams! Plus all the hard subjects! haha. I hope that you get all A*s/As lol - that would be pretty epic.

I haven't left it too late have I? For A*s/As. I have 1 exam may 13th and the rest are in June. So just over 3 months.

Last yr i left it too late, less than a month before my exams, some even days before :s-smilie:. But not this yr, imma try go hardcore from today :cool:
Gd luck.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by sadeqrahman
Wow, i was getting scared that i left revision to late. I've got 3A2 exams and 3AS module resits so a total of 10 exams (in math, chem and bio). But you have over double the exams! Plus all the hard subjects! haha. I hope that you get all A*s/As lol - that would be pretty epic.

I haven't left it too late have I? For A*s/As. I have 1 exam may 13th and the rest are in June. So just over 3 months.

Last yr i left it too late, less than a month before my exams, some even days before :s-smilie:. But not this yr, imma try go hardcore from today :cool:
Gd luck.

It would be epic, but everything seems quite impossible now, with everything else I have to juggle alongside revision.

I envy you. You have more than enough time. Bi'idnillaah, you'll get your desired grades.
Wait, so your worried about your gcses but confident with your as level? Wow that's cool. I can help you If that's gcse mathematics edexcel a

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOL, yeah.

Please do help. Will you be sitting the same exam?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending