The Student Room Group

Additional Science, Unit 2 - Biology ~ 5th June 2015 (PM) [Edexcel]

Does anyone have revision notes for this?
Any predictions as to what topics will come up?
Reply 1
Look at the June 2014 Paper and what has come up, and you'll be able to predict what won't come up this year, you still should revise it but in less moderation compared to the other topics. Especially the higher mark questions eg) 6 Markers, the topic based on it changes every year so look closely at the 2014 paper
Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheLadyInBlack
Does anyone have revision notes for this?
Any predictions as to what topics will come up?

Original post by VivekJ555
Look at the June 2014 Paper and what has come up, and you'll be able to predict what won't come up this year, you still should revise it but in less moderation compared to the other topics. Especially the higher mark questions eg) 6 Markers, the topic based on it changes every year so look closely at the 2014 paper
Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Although I recommend looking at past papers to see what has already come up, with subjects like science a lot of the same topics do come up every year, although you're correct in saying the 6 marker is rarely repeated (doesn't mean it can't be) :redface:

Also, the June 2014 exam has not yet been released to the public due to the mocks, so please don't try to access it until it's been officially released around March :h:
Good luck :yep:
We've already sat them as mocks, so I do know what to go through :smile:

I've noticed that they did repeat, but reword the questions in my core science exams.

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending