The Student Room Group

Does anyone need any Social Work help?

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums so thought I'd introduce myself.You can drop me a message or reply to this thread if you'd like any advice.

My name’s Vince and I’ve worked in Social Care for seven years. Alongside my experiences in Social Work, youth work, careers advice, education, housing support and young parent’s projects, I have the following academic qualifications:

Social Work (Masters)

Child and Family Studies BSc (1st Class hons.)

Health and Social Care (Foundation Degree)

Post 16 Tutoring (City & Guilds Level 4 distinction)

Education Studies (Certificate of Higher Education)

I’m a current and practising HCPC registered Social Worker, working full-time in Child Protection services for a Local Authority.
I am also a qualified Post-16 tutor and have been a member of the Institute for Learning for 3 years (membership number: AF009303).
Original post by vincesocialwork
Hey guys, I'm new to the forums so thought I'd introduce myself.You can drop me a message or reply to this thread if you'd like any advice.

My name’s Vince and I’ve worked in Social Care for seven years. Alongside my experiences in Social Work, youth work, careers advice, education, housing support and young parent’s projects, I have the following academic qualifications:

Social Work (Masters)

I’m a current and practising HCPC registered Social Worker, working full-time in Child Protection services for a Local Authority.
I am also a qualified Post-16 tutor and have been a member of the Institute for Learning for 3 years (membership number: AF009303).

Good afternoon Vince.Is my 1st year in Health and social care.Last year was the preparatory year for Uni so now I study level 4 Health and social care ..I need some guidance and more.
Reply 2
Original post by gabriel23g
Good afternoon Vince.Is my 1st year in Health and social care.Last year was the preparatory year for Uni so now I study level 4 Health and social care ..I need some guidance and more.

Can you help me with my access course in social work?
Original post by vincesocialwork

Social Work (Masters)

Hi Vince! Currently doing an Access Course to Higher Education in social work and wanting to becoming a social worker! Any advice support with my access course would be appreciated ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending