The Student Room Group

Why do illuminati conspiracy theorist mainly target black artists?

Is it just me or do they mainly target black artists and claim they are the head of the conspiracy and xy and z are illuminati witches and warlocks?

Even when white artists ARE mentioned, it's usually white artists that operate in urban circles or associate themselves with urban artists.

Has anyone else noticed this? Why can't people be happy for black talent?

Because rap artists talk about the illuminati a lot in their lyrics esp. JZ
Beyonce and Jay z are the biggest power couple in the states right now. Thats the reason they're always targeted.

Do bear in mind, they've targeted katy perry, lady gaga eminem, and they're all white...
Reply 3
Because black people could never become successful without the aid of a world-dominating shadow organization, duh :tongue:
I think it is just you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Colonel Agansu
Is it just me or do they mainly target black artists and claim they are the head of the conspiracy and xy and z are illuminati witches and warlocks?

Even when white artists ARE mentioned, it's usually white artists that operate in urban circles or associate themselves with urban artists.

Has anyone else noticed this? Why can't people be happy for black talent?

I've noticed this I don't like to get involved in all the conspiracy theory hoo hah but it's like saying black folk can only be rich and famous if they sell their soul.

Anyway I heard its a white organisation too and no blackies allowed, so I don't know anymore >__<
Original post by Independentisha
I've noticed this I don't like to get involved in all the conspiracy theory hoo hah but it's like saying black folk can only be rich and famous if they sell their soul.

Anyway I heard its a white organisation too and no blackies allowed, so I don't know anymore >__<

Really?:colonhash:
Original post by asmuse123
Really?:colonhash:

Lol yh that's what I heard but it's all conflicting tbh.

Like I always thought if its this big "SECRET" group how comes we know so much about it? Just a waste of time really
Lol yh that's what I heard but it's all conflicting tbh.

Like I always thought if its this big "SECRET" group how comes we know so much about it? Just a waste of time really

You said "blackies"! Why? :colonhash: Anyway, there's no such thing as the 'Illuminati'. It was closed down centuries ago.
You said "blackies"! Why? :colonhash: Anyway, there's no such thing as the 'Illuminati'. It was closed down centuries ago.

Ohhhhhhh lol. Cos uhhh.. black, and it's like we always say whitey(well I don't but youkno) it's just the equiv. if that's what you're getting at? xD
Ohhhhhhh lol. Cos uhhh.. black, and it's like we always say whitey(well I don't but youkno) it's just the equiv. if that's what you're getting at? xD

Don't ever say "whitey", "blackie", "asiany" or anything like that ever again!:eek::mad: It sounds so racist.
Reply 11
These so called "Black" artists are doing nothing for the black community all they promote is deviance calling black men the "N" word and black women "B**ches", "Hoes" and "Thots". Rapping about killing, raping, selling drugs is all negative they should not be a role model for Black people.
Don't ever say "whitey", "blackie", "asiany" or anything like that ever again!:eek::mad: It sounds so racist.

LMFAAAAAAO !! Asians that's a new one for me! And I'm black lol I always say blackie it's just banter, whitey not so much, usually just "white" does enough for me, sorry, where are you from? ^__^
LMFAAAAAAO !! Asians that's a new one for me! And I'm black lol I always say blackie it's just banter, whitey not so much, usually just "white" does enough for me, sorry, where are you from? ^__^

I'm black and I'm from Britain. At my school, if you were ever caught saying something like that, you would be in Isolation.
Original post by al_94
These so called "Black" artists are doing nothing for the black community all they promote is deviance calling black men the "N" word and black women "B**ches", "Hoes" and "Thots". Rapping about killing, raping, selling drugs is all negative they should not be a role model for Black people.

Yeah but those are certain black artists which are involved in that culture tho. Not all rappers are like that? You ever listened to Lupe? He doesn't he's dope and Iggy... Naw I'm joking

Black folk don't have to listen to it and don't you think Rock or heavy metal music damages their audience talking about suicide or satan and idk what the **** else they do...
I'm black and I'm from Britain. At my school, if you were ever caught saying something like that, you would be in Isolation.

LOOOOOOOOOL oh my days, isolation! Ahh I left school about 3 years ago bloody hell! Nah I'm sorry i don't want anybody taking offence I'm pretty straightforward and "out there" don't mind me x]
I question is the illuminati real,and i do not think it is, however i think there is some other secret society running worldwide politics and what happens. For example they elected Obama and Cameron because they are "yes" men and would not question there authority

Quick Reply

Latest