Ceanderson
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I have an interview with CCCU for childrens nursing on March 3rd and was wondering if anyone could give me a rough idea what it might be like? Especially with the numeracy test and the actual interview part?!
jazshadows
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey
It was a good and fun day so don't be worried. There was a presentation and straight after was the english test and then the maths test, you have a calculator and it's not hard just know simple maths like conversions, decimals, addition etc, I failed my other maths test at LSBU but passed this one so it will be fine if you pass you get the times for your interview and group interview, I'm not really allowed to discuss what took place in any of the activities as they asked us not to but it was actually fun and the staff were really nice and made everyone feel very relaxed Good luck
Ceanderson
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by jazshadows)
Hey
It was a good and fun day so don't be worried. There was a presentation and straight after was the english test and then the maths test, you have a calculator and it's not hard just know simple maths like conversions, decimals, addition etc, I failed my other maths test at LSBU but passed this one so it will be fine if you pass you get the times for your interview and group interview, I'm not really allowed to discuss what took place in any of the activities as they asked us not to but it was actually fun and the staff were really nice and made everyone feel very relaxed Good luck
Awh thank you, you've put my mind at easy because I failed the LSBU maths test too! Thank you and good luck to you too!
jazshadows
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Ceanderson)
Awh thank you, you've put my mind at easy because I failed the LSBU maths test too! Thank you and good luck to you too!
Thats ok and this test is a lot easier with more questions that are a lot simpler than the LSBU test and thanks!
Ronna
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have mine too tomorrow! I am actual dreading here (( Do you know what kind of English test question they have?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (0)
0%
No one else does (2)
40%
I'm embarrassed about my background (0)
0%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (3)
60%
We don't use a video platform (0)
0%
I don't have a camera (0)
0%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads