Turn on thread page Beta
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I would be watching fight club if i didn't have it on DVD, as for Eurovision - the less said about that, the better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bradders)
    Bradders’ Prediction

That there won’t be many members on UK-L, what with BBC2 screening Fight Club and BB1 airing the Eurovision rub-thy-neighbour’s back competition.

Anyone who doesn't fit into these two "brands" speak now or forever hold your piece.
    I got sick of Eurovision (too predictable) - and have already seen Fight club before, so I've chosen to come on UKL and fall in love with you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    I got sick of Eurovision - and have already seen Fightclub before, so I've chosen to come on UKL and fall in with you
    shush you

ReputationRep:
    Is it not usual practise to predict before something happens?

ReputationRep:
    Bradders’ Prediction

That there won’t be many members on UK-L, what with BBC2 screening Fight Club and BB1 airing the Eurovision rub-thy-neighbour’s back competition.

Anyone who doesn't fit into these two "brands" speak now or forever hold your piece.
    piece of what? cake? i have a tv by my computer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Is it not usual practise to predict before something happens?
    Only if you don't mind being wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    piece of what? cake? i have a tv by my computer
    Ditto.

Watching The Premiership instead though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ++Hex++)
    Only if you don't mind being wrong.

Currently Active Users: 161 (80 members and 81 guests)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYaa7)
    shush you
    Excuse me? Make me you pyscho! The truth: Dazya is a derodidymus that wears a bardocucullus and unfortunately suffers from belonephobia. Therefore I ask you to excuse his behaviour. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    look again

ReputationRep:
    Excuse me? Make me you pyscho! The truth: Dazya is a derodidymus that wears a bardocucullus and unfortunately suffers from belonephobia. Therefore I ask you to excuse his behaviour. :cool:
    Pyscho? how did you come to that? and what is derodidymus and bardocuculuus? and belonephobia?

ReputationRep:
    Pyscho? how did you come to that? and what is derodidymus and bardocuculuus? and belonephobia?
    Hehe never mind. It's better you didn't know!

ReputationRep:
    Hehe never mind. It's better you didn't know!
    whatever makes you feel happy.

ReputationRep:
    whatever makes you feel happy.

Derodidymus – two headed beast. Bardocucullus – cloak monks wear? Belonephobia – phobia of needles. And stop stealing my lines you earwig And Bradders sorry not very far - due to unwavering loyalty to bf

ReputationRep:
    Bradders’ Prediction

I will be online while watching fightclub

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I will be online while watching fightclub
    Well unless you can go back in time, then you won't be doing the latter.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't do either! But I wasn't online either (driving back from Glasgow)

ReputationRep:
    I went out, but I suppose I was watching the Eurovision as it was on while we were in the union bar...

ReputationRep:
    Bradders’ Prediction

i wish id watched one of those or been on here - my party was very dull last night

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 16, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.