tis called a joke - and you're so desperate to plz shush
    don't tell katie to shhh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    don't tell katie to shhh.
    i already did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    oh dear dazzie - wrong > - you've caught me in a very bad mood. i will ignore being called desperate by a an 18 yr old who gets thrills out of going to a skate park and holding hands with a girl.
    ive ' caught you in very bad mood '? poor girl.

there's nothing wrong with what i did, we kissed, we hung out together, we had fun.... but you can think watever you want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobbs)
    Invest it.......dodgy dealings
    Well you are sorted for life practically. Not bad going. Practise the watery eyes and maybe you'll get a tad more...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    *wonders what you can do with fictitious money*
    lol, you dont believe him then blissy?

*wonder what I could do with that money*

ReputationRep:
    i used to get about £10 a month between 10 and 13, but that was just for doing things like buying ice cream and sweeties on the way home from school. after that i got an allowance of £100 a month (for some reason this rose to £110 when i was 15) to buy pretty much everything with except food. once i turned 16 and started working i generally earned an extra £100 a week in termtime. proud to say i never saved a penny of it and blew it all on clothes, shoes and going out.

my allowance stopped completely when i left school and instead i had to pay my mum £200 a month in housekeeping. i think its good i pay for my food and stuff even though i'm living at home, or i'd get into vvvv bad habits... i.e. blowing about 15,000 a year on frivilous items like clothes!!! i think if anyone plans to stay at home during their gap year (or return after uni) its essential you set up some kind of board arrangement with your parents.

ReputationRep:
    the last thing i need is your pity, thank you. i didn't say there's anything wrong with it, i just think you're a loser.
    you didn't think there was anything wrong with it? well then why did you say it????!?!?! omg some people have no logic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYaa7)
    ive ' caught you in very bad mood '? poor girl.

there's nothing wrong with what i did, we kissed, we hung out together, we had fun.... but you can think watever you want
    don't worry dazya, must be that time of the month

ReputationRep:
    My subconscious won't let me believe Hobbs. The idea of a schoolkid getting over FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS A YEAR pocket money is so shocking that I think I'd collapse in a second if I believed it. Let's put that into perspective: that's what over five hundred Ethiopians slave away for each year. It's over two and a half times the average salary most hard-working Britons have to live on - BEFORE tax. It's enough to treat yourself and a couple of friends to a £30-a-head meal every day and still have enough left over for a Mercedes C-class. It's nothing short of irresponsible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    What do you do with it all?
    erm, £400 a day?.....proberly .......*cough* coke and alcohol.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    word.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    you didn't think there was anything wrong with it? well then why did you say it????!?!?! omg some people have no logic.
    it's a simple syllogism dazya, you tell everyone you held a girls hand and kissed her, you enjoy posting pictures of yourself and close family members, therefore you have a crippling inferiority complex and are a loser.

ReputationRep:
    You are so stupid it's almost unreal! Can you not even tell when it's not the right time to argue/share your inane thoughts with us?! Leave TK alone! A x

ReputationRep:
    to tell you that you're a loser. too bad you didn't get it. i've said it twice now. i wonder if you understand
    yes YOU think i am a loser...... that has little to do with the 'holding the girls hands' thing that happened yesterday

you're the loser here, not me

ReputationRep:
    oh dear.
    Sorry, i was only joking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fifi53)
    its essential you set up some kind of board arrangement with your parents.
    nah...i think ur wrong there...i dont think its essential...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    it's a simple syllogism dazya, you tell everyone you held a girls hand and kissed her, you enjoy posting of yourself and close > members, therefore you have a crippling inferiority complex and are a loser.
    whenever i sign on here i always see you on here

and you're the one who always goes around giving every girl your pic " if you give me yours i'll give you mine "

its pathetic - in real life you probably have NO confidence whatsoever and on most things im RIGHT

(Original post by guest1984)
    erm, £400 a day?.....proberly .......*cough* coke and alcohol.......
    thanks for that lol

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 16, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.