Do the conspiracy theorists know who the New World Order miners are?

Watch
hsv
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Do the conspiracy theorists know who the New World Order members are? I have heard things on Ventura conspiracy programs like there are committees above the bilderberg group but I have not heard anyone mention who are in these committees. The only words I have heard are things such as banking cartel so what does that mean Jamie Dimon and Lloyd Blankfien are part of the New World Order in conspiracy theorists eyes but apart from the president of the United States and other Western leaders the conspiracy theorists don't know who members of the New World Order are?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wade-
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by hsv)
Do the conspiracy theorists know who the New World Order members are? I have heard things on Ventura conspiracy programs like there are committees above the bilderberg group but I have not heard anyone mention who are in these committees. The only words I have heard are things such as banking cartel so what does that mean Jamie Dimon and Lloyd Blankfien are part of the New World Order in conspiracy theorists eyes but apart from the president of the United States and other Western leaders the conspiracy theorists don't know who members of the New World Order are?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's difficult to know who the members of a non existent organisation are

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (358)
84.04%
No (68)
15.96%

Watched Threads