The Student Room Group

Getting a GF...recently left uni

Hey,
Iv recently left uni, and this has helped me alot through it.
Im currently in a city on my own (friends have left) and im trying to figure out how to meet any (even if its just friends) i work in the city and all i seem to do is work and sleep so i need a bit of a social life.
the only problem is i broke up with a Girlfriend who lived with me some months back so im a bit out of the loop.
If any one could offer a bit of advice that would be great :frown:
Reply 1
What did you do with your gf? if you went out together, then you have time to go out on your own. Often we make excuses for things we dont want to do or are afraid to do(makes us feel uncomfortable) So examine your life now and make sure you are not making excuses to yourself. If it needs you to stay up a little later then do it. If you have to go to work earlier then get up earlier so you can leave earlier in the evening, then do that. I maybe wrong, but it sounds like you are feeling sorry for yourself.
Reply 2
Does your workplace throw up any opportunities? Many people meet their partner at work, on courses etc. What about joining a club or voluntary organisation? A likely source of fun and wholesome single girls..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending