England are finally good at a sport... RUGBY!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Anyone watched the 2 England test matches against NZ and Australia the last few weeks? I'm speechless. After the 10 years I've followed sport, an English team now genuinely looks like being the best in the world. Absolutely staggering.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tednol)
Anyone watched the 2 England test matches against NZ and Australia the last few weeks? I'm speechless. After the 10 years I've followed sport, an English team now genuinely looks like being the best in the world. Absolutely staggering.
Resurrected thread in view of impending Rugby world cup competitions. Let's see if Tednol's views are proved correct!!
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
Resurrected thread in view of impending Rugby world cup competitions. Let's see if Tednol's views are proved correct!!
sadly i support scotland (and go to all their home matches and have my own seat) .... *hides face in shame already*

lou xxx
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
sadly i support scotland (and go to all their home matches and have my own seat) .... *hides face in shame already*

lou xxx
Don't hide your face in shame for supporting Scotland. Just because you live in England, you ARE allowed to place your loyalty elsewhere!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (269)
33.92%
No (524)
66.08%

Watched Threads