Tips on gaining high grade in French speaking (AQA)

Watch
romaiseb
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
French oral exams are coming up and I was just wondering if anyone (from A2, etc) has any tips on how to gain an A grade in the French speaking exams for AS level.
During GCSE my French oral grades were always around the A grade area, however obviously A-Level is more advanced so any advice would be appreciated on how to gain a high grade at AS level.

P.S. My exam board is AQA
CH :)
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by romaiseb)
French oral exams are coming up and I was just wondering if anyone (from A2, etc) has any tips on how to gain an A grade in the French speaking exams for AS level.
During GCSE my French oral grades were always around the A grade area, however obviously A-Level is more advanced so any advice would be appreciated on how to gain a high grade at AS level.

P.S. My exam board is AQA
Hi I'm also currently doing As French and Spanish, and something that's really helping us is that our teachers have printed out some practice questions, think there's about 150 altogether. They just give us a general idea of what to expect from the oral, and help us to get some ideas ready. So if your teachers haven't done that, ask them to haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (103)
60.95%
No (66)
39.05%

Watched Threads