The Student Room Group

Spanish A Level

Hey, I want to practice listening and reading but there aren't many past papers on the AQA website and I don't want to finish them too quickly. What would you recommend I do? Are there any practice papers I could use?
Original post by Loola1234
Hey, I want to practice listening and reading but there aren't many past papers on the AQA website and I don't want to finish them too quickly. What would you recommend I do? Are there any practice papers I could use?

Id ask your teachers to see what they say.
Id still do the ones that are on the AQA website though.
I did AQA for French. Does your school use kerboodle?
I did the practice papers of other exam boards :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Emma:-)
Id ask your teachers to see what they say.
Id still do the ones that are on the AQA website though.

Okay :smile: I don't want to finish them too early though seeing as we have 3 months till the exams. Do they have solomon papers for languages? hahaha
Reply 5
Original post by stewarte
I did the practice papers of other exam boards :smile:

good idea! Thanks :smile: do you know which one is the most similar to aqa?
Original post by Loola1234
good idea! Thanks :smile: do you know which one is the most similar to aqa?

They all have pretty different formats to be honest, but CCEA has a similar format!
Reply 7
Use a different exam board like OCR, if possible.

For reading, I usually just go read a random articles in Spanish then I just try to translate it, which I then check if I've done it correctly after using a translator. Now for reading, I used Spanish films, songs and tv programme as practice. Managed to get almost full UMS altogether :colondollar:
Hi,

Exams are near - how are you revising Spanish?

I'm trying to get some ideas down so I have some content with vocab to use in oral, just to give me ideas, but that is quite difficult to do anyway...

Other than learning vocab/reading news articles (which I already do) do you have any suggestions?

Any ideas much appreciated.

Quick Reply

Latest