Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am going paintballing for my friends birthday in a bout 45 min and I'm really scared that it will be painfull. Any advice on what to wear and how much does it hurt! :eek:

THANKS!!

ReputationRep:
    be afraid, be very afriad.... ive always wanted to use that line...

May I suggest bubble wrap.

ReputationRep:
    No, but you will be seeing as it's your first time. Where a few layers, make sure you don't leave bare skin exposed and take (thin) gloves because not all places provide them. Once you're hit for the first time it'll be a lot better coz you'll realise it's not too bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amrou)
    I am going paintballing for my friends birthday in a bout 45 min and I'm really scared that it will be painfull. Any advice on what to wear and how much does it hurt! :eek:

THANKS!!
    Of course it will be painful, that's the entire point. If you want no pain, try quasar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    It doesn't really hurt unless you get hit at point blank range.

Wear old stuff and possibly walking boots if you have them. They should give you army type overalls to wear.
    i got hit at point blank range on the elbow where the sensitive nervey things are. the bruise decided to bleed for a few days and now i have a scar. still damn fun. mr mir, if the point is to get hurt, why dont you stay home and charge into a wall? much cheaper.

ReputationRep:
    it's fun! don't worry it doesn't hurt that much, but wear layers of clothes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    i got hit at point blank range on the elbow where the sensitive nervey things are. the bruise decided to bleed for a few days and now i have a scar. still damn fun. mr mir, if the point is to get hurt, why dont you stay home and charge into a wall? much cheaper.
    because then you can't single out a target and then stalk them before jumping up behind them and shooting them in the back of the legs.

a little note, I am lord mir if you wish to address me in that fashion, usually wiwarin suffices.

ReputationRep:
    Scars add character and open up avenues of interesting tales. Tell girlies you got it defending a damsel in distress from a hoarde of sex-crazed barbarians intent on raping her, works every time.
    Only if you live in devon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    because then you can't single out a target and then stalk them before jumping up behind them and shooting them in the back of the legs.

a little note, I am lord mir if you wish to address me in that fashion, usually wiwarin suffices.
    no, i shall address you as i please, that being crap bag. carry on crap bag.

ReputationRep:
    I was joking, have you no sense of humour.

ReputationRep:
    lol crap bag

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amrou)

THANKS!!
    alot of layers and yes it does hurt!! alot.

ReputationRep:
    I was joking, have you no sense of humour.
    so was i, you clearly have less than i do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    alot of layers and yes it does hurt!! alot.
    But the pain os worth the chance to shoot someone you hate in the head.

ReputationRep:
    so was i, you clearly have less than i do
    I have already aknowledged that fact.

ReputationRep:
    Sit still will you, I'm aiming.
    I have automatic goal keepers that will lock onto anything that moves, except for me that is, so your paintball won't reach me.

ReputationRep:
    I have already aknowledged that fact.
    your sense of humour's not as good either

ReputationRep:
    your sense of humour's not as good either
    true, that is why I generally steer away from using it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amrou)

THANKS!!
    HEY I'M GOING FOR MY BIRTHDAY IN ABOUT 2 MONTHS SO LET ME KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE!! :d:d:d

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tribi18)
    HEY I'M GOING FOR MY BIRTHDAY IN ABOUT 2 MONTHS SO LET ME KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE!! :d:d:d
    If you get hit in certain areas then it will really hurt, and no doubt bring you down.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.