The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Learning Disability Nursing

Hi All,

Is anyone else starting LD Nursing in September 2015? :biggrin:

Anyone doing any branch of nursing applied for accommodation?

xx
Me i have applied and been interviewed for LD nursing they have told me i have to wait until April to find out if i am in or not though!! but was offered for April intake the other day but declined :-(

have you got a place??

I am living at home sorry x
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
I have been offered a place, when did you have your interview? It must be good news if they offered you April though. . How come you declined?

x
Erm i applied in september got my interview the 12th january been waiting and waiting then i got a letter saying i need to wait till April then they will decided then i got a phone call last week for April.

i have applied for all my funding and all been approved, have you applied for yours??

I do think it may be good news for september too

I work away for 4 months in the summer starting may and dont get back till september so i wouldn't be able to start i have it all paid for :-(

hopefully here back soon x
Reply 4
Oh right ihad my interview on the 15th December and found out I'm January took longer than 10days because there were problems with my references lol but I sorted it and they offered me a place iwas over the moon as my first choice lmao! Do u have fb? Add me on fb.. Amy McMurdie it's easier to message on as this takes me ages todo!
OK :-)
Reply 6
Original post by AymMc
Hi All,

xx

Hi hun im LD but im April at Edge hill ! Good luck for when you start x
Reply 7
Original post by AymMc
Hi All,

xx

Hey! I have conditional offers at chester and edge hill so far, three more interviews in the next two weeks. Have you accepted an offer? If so where at? xx
Hi, I have been offered a place on the children's nursing course at Edge Hill and it is my top choice. I will be living there but haven't yet decided which hall.
Reply 9
Original post by sophie1180
Hi, I have been offered a place on the children's nursing course at Edge Hill and it is my top choice. I will be living there but haven't yet decided which hall.

I'm thinking either forest or chancellors if i accept edge hill, but after looking round them on the open day it has to be en suite haha x
Good luck with your courses!
I started last September and I love it.

I'm blogging my experiences online for others who are interested in learning disability nursing
Www.ldstudentnurse.blogspot.com

It is amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending