Girls in short skirts Watch

This discussion is closed.
scriberg
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I know this is going to sound like a massive buzzkill for some of you but I'm actually grossed out with girls who wear short skirts- more specifically the ones where the wind can blow up them and reveal all...

This stemmed from earlier today when i saw a girl with a short black skirt who showed all to the passers by, and by all i mean she wasnt wearing underwear (just tights)

So pls girls, make sure you cover up your bits when wearing skirts

Edit: I dont have anything against skirts, just keep it decent when you're going out
Arkasia
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Who are you to tell girls what they should and shouldn't wear? If they want to look like cheap hookers, it's their choice, same as if they want to look like Kate Middleton. Seriously, you may find it personally distasteful (I do too), but you aren't some kind of fashion police.
TheonlyMrsHolmes
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Nobody cares what you think.
iammeyouareyou
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Agreed. Visible bum cheeks are not a good look.
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Report 5 years ago
OK but what about when girls DO make sure their bits are covered? I like short skirts, I think they look good and I always make sure I'm wearing girl boxers etc so that if my skirt does blow up etc then nothing is shown. I don't see the issue.
catsis
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I wouldn't be in a situation like that but should all women start coming to you for fashion advice now?
bolly_mad
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Are you ******* kidding me! I know they don't just do it for men, but still, I LOVE Girls that wear Short Skirts. They're sexy, they're fun, and it actually shows that the Girl has confidence.

I'd hate to live in a world where short skirts don't exist. Some men need to shut the **** up. They're going to ruin it for the rest of us.
bolly_mad
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Foo.mp3)
It's a bit much if a girl is going round with a short skirt that rides up in the wind and wearing no undies, but hardly the end of the world if it's an isolated, accidental incident. I too am mildly perturbed by the 'race to the belt' I've seen in evidence over the past decade or so amoung young women

Don't even get me started on short-shorts.. provocative much? :rolleyes:

Spoiler:
Show
Ah, man. You guys are so stale!
matthewduncan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
meh.
women in Britain have been dressing more and more tarty over the past 5/10 years.
i just think to myself how do their boyfriends allow them to walk out on the street like this smh.
funny thing is. these. are the same girls that complain that men treat them like sluts
Paladian
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
bumblebee342
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The issue isn't really short skirts then, it's your problem with girls not wearing underwear and wearing skirts that are likely to blow up :lol:

I wear short skirts that aren't capable of blowing up when I go out and I see no problem with them
jenkinsear
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by bolly_mad)
Are you ******* kidding me! I know they don't just do it for men, but still, I LOVE Girls that wear Short Skirts. They're sexy, they're fun, and it actually shows that the Girl has confidence.
What? No they don't!
IWantToBeThere
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

I'd hate to live in a world where short skirts don't exist. Some men need to shut the **** up. They're going to ruin it for the rest of us.
:laugh:
bolly_mad
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by jenkinsear)
What? No they don't!
Well that's my opinion. I don't imagine a Girl who was not confident with her body would wear short skirts. Though maybe I'm wrong. :dontknow:
Lisagurlxx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Paladian
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
jenkinsear
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well that's my opinion. I don't imagine a Girl who was not confident with her body would wear short skirts. Though maybe I'm wrong. :dontknow:
A lot of girls dress revealingly to try and get male attention because they are insecure and seek validation. Others are genuinely confident.

It's not something you can say is a certain indicator either way
bolly_mad
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by jenkinsear)
A lot of girls dress revealingly to try and get male attention because they are insecure and seek validation. Others are genuinely confident.

It's not something you can say is a certain indicator either way
Where did you get that bit of wisdom?
jenkinsear
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Where did you get that bit of wisdom?
From being female and possessing a brain.
IFoundWonderland
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by matthewduncan)
meh.
women in Britain have been dressing more and more tarty over the past 5/10 years.
i just think to myself how do their boyfriends allow them to walk out on the street like this smh.
funny thing is. these. are the same girls that complain that men treat them like sluts
Woe betide the guy who tells me I'm not allowed to wear something.

People are perfectly entitled to wear whatever they like. If I want to wear a short skirt, then that's fine. Similarly, if I choose to wear a maxi skirt and a shirt buttoned up to my neck, it's ok.

I understand that the OP doesn't want to see under the skirt (:teehee:), but it's the girl's fault for not wearing any knickers!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (430)
58.82%
Yes- I don't like it (40)
5.47%
No- I want it (211)
28.86%
No- I don't want it (50)
6.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise