The Student Room Group

When was the last time you cried and why ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Mary562
Yesterday :smile:

Why - personal :smile:

You seem happy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Couple days ago during an avatar legend of korra marathon. I'm quite an empathetic person lol. I get tears of happiness and sadness from watching that stuff rofl
From sadness? About 3 years ago, for reasons which will remain hidden

From happiness? A couple of days ago from laughing too much
(edited 9 years ago)
A few days ago when I randomly watched a markplier video and he was sad lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was about six months ago while watching Grave of the Fireflies, the only film I've cried at. It's a great film but one I never want to watch again.
When I got my GCSE results last Summer because I didn't get the grades I wanted, pretty **** reason tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DrID
About a month(s) ago, not blubbing but a tear or two.

I had an elderly patient who had been on my unit for about 5 weeks, she was adorable and the most pleasant and polite lady i have ever met. She got an acute mesenteric ischaemia and was too frail for an emergency laparotomy & ITU etc.

I held her hand, looked her in the eye and told her she was going to die, sh*t day.

That sucks :frown: I'm sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't remember the last time I cried. I don't think I've cried this year but my memory's not the best

Edit: just remembered crying at an advert for a charity which saves donkeys last week

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
Original post by AstroNandos
couple of days ago from laughing too much

Lol I wish I was you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Honestly I can't remember. Two years ago?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sollom
10 minutes ago!! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why? :frown:
Yesterday, menstruation. -_- I thought I was dying.
I don't remember, I didn't even cry at my grandad's funeral 5 years ago, although I wanted to I contained it with great resolve.
You still have some time if it's this week.
I guarentee that you know some of the things already.
The best thing to do is sit down with yourself after you relax yourself, reflect on what you don't know and study that.
Work with what you've got - it's happening to you because you can use that time effectively and give it all you've got.
:smile:
June 2010, I'd injured my knee playing football and was in considerable pain.

Before that, not sure, late 2007 probably.
Reply 55
The last time I properly cried was about three years ago when I broke up with my ex, but I did recently get a bit teary at the end of Despicable Me :tongue: Also watching the Lorax while drunk, that film gets me emotional...
On Friday. Talked about pets with my friend and my dog died of cancer this summer at only 5 years and the fact that he suffered makes me sick, I have never seen such a loving dog. Hell I'm beginning to cry again.
Yesterday. Felt really ill and generally just fed up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
driving lesson- nearly got hit by a car. Wasn't even intending to cry I think it was just a shock to the system and i started crying as a result.

either that or i'm re-watching prison break and its just asdfghjkl :'(
About 3/4 days ago. It was because I watched a video about Fresher's at Loughborough uni and it really gave me a reality check: I'm going to have to move away, away from the comfort of my family and my bedroom and familiarity. I think its the fear of being alone and its one of the things I'm most scared about when going to uni in September.

Quick Reply

Latest