Whatsapp question help please?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
So I have my crush's number in my phone for some reason (100 percent sure he doesn't have mine). We have never talked on whatsapp but sometimes when I'm bored, i will just open up his contact and look at his last seen (and it was yest night) this morning, i suddenly cant find his contact from my whatsapp contacts anymore, but it's still in my phone contact list. WHAT HAPPENED? He couldnt have possibly know i have his number right? I mean whatsapp only shows numbers that you saved, not who saved your number. Sorry for the creepiness LOL
Truflais
Badges: 20
Report 5 years ago
He probably deleted Whatsapp?
Kvothe the Arcane
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Deleted whatsapp or blocked you (I think).
Anonymous #1
But the thing is he doesn't have my number in his phone in the first place so how could he block me? Plus, correct me if I'm wrong but if you block someone, that other person can still find you in their contact (although they cant see your pic, status and last seen) and send you messages, it's just that you won't receive them.
User 123456
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
How did you get hold of his number in the first place?
Ryanlxd
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If he deleted the app, it would still show last seen, perhaps he has turned off his last seen status? Which you can do through settings?
Rimmie
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Creeper
paulmcdermott90
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yup, he deleted whatsapp. No need to feel paranoid
Anonymous #1
(Original post by User 123456)
How did you get hold of his number in the first place?
He signed up for an event and I'm part of the committee so ehm ehm curiosity got the better of me.

(Original post by Ryanlxd)
If he deleted the app, it would still show last seen, perhaps he has turned off his last seen status? Which you can do through settings?
It's not that i couldn't see his last seen but i couldn't find him at all in my whatsapp contact list.

(Original post by PMaccer)
Yup, he deleted whatsapp. No need to feel paranoid
I really hope what you said is true but then i dont understand why would someone not want to use whatsapp.
Tootles
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I have my crush's number in my phone for some reason (100 percent sure he doesn't have mine). We have never talked on whatsapp but sometimes when I'm bored, i will just open up his contact and look at his last seen (and it was yest night) this morning, i suddenly cant find his contact from my whatsapp contacts anymore, but it's still in my phone contact list. WHAT HAPPENED? He couldnt have possibly know i have his number right? I mean whatsapp only shows numbers that you saved, not who saved your number. Sorry for the creepiness LOL
He either deleted WhatsApp or got a different phone.

If you still have his number, get in contact with him. If not, get on with your life.
queen-bee
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If he deleted it,it would still show his last seen. If you can't see his last seen on there then he probably blocked you

i just remembered that whatsapp now allows everyone to hide their last seen
fudgecake22
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by keromedic)
Deleted whatsapp or blocked you (I think).
Black men so so suit blonde hair

Posted from TSR Mobile
spotify95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
He probably deleted Whatsapp?
I don't know much about whatsapp. But chances are he's deleted the app.

Everyone that I know on whatsapp, I can still see.
glacier fruit
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
On settings you can choose who sees your status and photo, he probably changed his to contacts only.
Anonymous #1
Well, just an update in case anyone of you have the same problem (which i hope not hahahah) in the near future, he changed his number that's why. My creepiness is still goes undetected for now
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (136)
28.33%
No - I have already returned home (65)
13.54%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (93)
19.38%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (45)
9.38%
No - I live at home during term anyway (141)
29.38%

Watched Threads