Gaara Sama
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Why is there no thread for this?!

This is for all who've applied to Barts and the London School of Medicine for graduate entry medicine.

I've had an interview, now just awaiting a decision! We were told we'd be notified by the end of February, and all notified together at once, so hopefully we'll all hear sometime this week! Fingers crossed!!
GrahamRodney
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Gaara Sama)
Why is there no thread for this?!

This is for all who've applied to Barts and the London School of Medicine for graduate entry medicine.

I've had an interview, now just awaiting a decision! We were told we'd be notified by the end of February, and all notified together at once, so hopefully we'll all hear sometime this week! Fingers crossed!!
Probably because you've called it ' Queen Mary A101 GEM 2015 Entry'. The medical school, as you seem to know, is called Barts and the London
Gaara Sama
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by GrahamRodney)
Probably because you've called it ' Queen Mary A101 GEM 2015 Entry'. The medical school, as you seem to know, is called Barts and the London
Haha yea thanks someone sent me the link but I never got round to deleting this!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (505)
33.67%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (622)
41.47%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (305)
20.33%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (68)
4.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed