The Student Room Group

Iranian nuclear show ends with destruction of Israel

Their nuclear capability is just for peaceful purposes :rolleyes:

Scroll to see replies

This shows they can't be trusted and should be stopped.
Reply 2
Is this something official or connected to the Government? Seems a bit bizarre that they'd commission a 'domino show'.
Original post by pjm600
Is this something official or connected to the Government? Seems a bit bizarre that they'd commission a 'domino show'.

Did think this to, I mean not saying it's exactly unknown thay Iran would prefer if Israel didn't exist...pretty sure the feeling is entirely mutual, but is this is an actual government endorsed event? Because if not then it means nothing, I could go around and UK and find something vaguely disturbing to film, doesn't mean gov is involved. I could go and film a big gathering of racist Christian nutjobs in the USA, don't mean Obama has their back.
Original post by pjm600

They pull this kind of stuff all the time. Military marches with the words "for Israel" on their missiles etc. Constant threats aimed at Israel.

As you can see at the beginning of the clip, there is a general (man in uniform) there.
Reply 5
so? doesn't mean anything. israel kills innocent women and children for a laugh.
(edited 9 years ago)
Without context this clip is meaningless.

It would be like showing a KKK lynching and saying all Americans want to kill black people.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2005-12-14/iranian-president-denies-holocaust/761624

this is from a few years ago but is still a popular viewpoint in Persia.
Reply 8
Original post by LockheedSpooky
They pull this kind of stuff all the time. Military marches with the words "for Israel" on their missiles etc. Constant threats aimed at Israel.

As you can see at the beginning of the clip, there is a general (man in uniform) there.

I'm not denying that, but I've seen Memri receive criticism for having a pro-Israel bias. Given that and the whole "domino show" thing, it all seems a bit strange.
Original post by pjm600

This is the full description on youtube:
A domino show held in the city of Gonabad, in the Razavi Korasan Province of Iran on February 16 focused on Iran's nuclear project. During the show, domino structures depicting obstacles to the progress of Iran's nuclear project - such as the assassination of scientists, sanctions, the Stuxnet virus, and various phases in the negotiations - were collapsed and were replaced by messages affirming Iran's nuclear achievements. The show featured US-related models, such as the word "CIA," the RQ-170 drone, and the US flag, some of which were collapsed. In addition, the word "ISIS" was set ablaze. The show ended with a missile destroying a domino structure of an Israeli flag. A short video and many images were posted on various Iranian websites.
Any proof this is from the government? - None.

Here is proof directly from Ayatullah Khamanei forbidding directly the use of nuclear weapons. He is an ayatullah and should he contradict these words, it would be catastrophic for him and his influence.

[video="youtube;sgJbU0YW6kY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgJbU0YW6kY[/video]
Reply 11
Original post by AdvanceAndVanquish
This is the full description on youtube:

Yes, I've seen that. Unless I'm missing something it doesn't say if it's government sponsored or not.
So?
Reply 13
Funnily enough, not even Israel's intelligence agency, Mossad, believes in the lie that Iran are building nuclear weapons. Nor does U.S. intelligence, for that matter.
Hey mate you sure??? You probably won't aknowledge this comment since you are so naive to make such claims ...

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/23/leaked-spy-cables-netanyahu-iran-bomb-mossad
Reply 15
Iran is complying with its international obligations:
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/feb/24/netanyahu-bombing-sanctions-wont-work-iran
Whether certain individuals or groups within Iran are anti-semitic is a seperate issue.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Comus
Iran is complying with its international obligations:
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/feb/24/netanyahu-bombing-sanctions-wont-work-iran
Whether certain individuals or groups within Iran are anti-semitic is a seperate issue.

Iran has the most prosperous Jewish community outside of Israel in the Middle East and there is a seat reserved in the parliament for a Jewish candidate. Sounds anti-Semitic right?
Only social democrat states should be allowed nuclear weapons, allowing them to be attained by countries such as Iran, who are ruled by an oppressive Conservative regime with anti-Semitic views is the worst decision that could possibly be made for the future of the Iranian and Israeli people. Government should be guided by science and the consent of the people, not the prejudice of dictators. I sincerely hope our stupid leaders don't make this mistake.
Original post by kyoti
so? doesn't mean anything. israel kills innocent women and children for a laugh.

Evidence or gtfo

As it stands, the only people who seem to kill Muslims for a laugh are other Muslims under the banner of ISIS
Original post by G8D
Isn't Memri a JIDF

What is JIDF?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending