Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheri23)
    That's good then! And you're doing sports psychology? Hahaha il remember not to expect an orange skin tone and a terrible haircut then! Lol i do love a bit of lakeside though! How old are you? You doing a levels?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    haha and yeah! I haven't been lakeside in ages. I'm 19 but 20 next month ! finished college a couple of years ago and decided to work and save for uni, rather than potentially struggling financially haha. what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going next week as it happens! Lol ooh cool! I've just turned 21, I trained up as an accountant and worked full time when I left school, hated it! Then went travelling last year (which was amazing!) and went back to college to do an access course in September, can't wait to start a new adventure in September!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm going next week as it happens! Lol ooh cool! I've just turned 21, I trained up as an accountant and worked full time when I left school, hated it! Then went travelling last year (which was amazing!) and went back to college to do an access course in September, can't wait to start a new adventure in September!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That sounds fun you've been busy constantly then haha. I'm just counting down the days left at work now. Just want to move in now. Happy belated birthday too :P

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=SamG89;54011971]The car dilemma is a tough one. I wouldn't want to risk just trying to park on side streets.. but I am pretty sure I will miss it if I don't have it!

Hi Sam, has anyone emailed you about using your car in Canterbury? We live in private accomodation, my husband was a student back in 2006-9 at CCCU and we're heading back there in September to do PhD's!

We used to have a car - but paying parking charges on back roads, was awful only £60 a year,but there were never any places available, so we decided to get rid of the car and now use buses and trains.

Hope your course goes well for you, but do keep an eye out for your car. Is there anyway you can keep it at 'home'?
    mld

ReputationRep:
    How long have you got left at work? Me too! I am sooo excited!! Be nice to live alone again, my dad has been driving me mad since he has moved back in! Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How long have you got left at work? Me too! I am sooo excited!! Be nice to live alone again, my dad has been driving me mad since he has moved back in! Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm leaving at the end of August (actually counting down the days), so I have time to pack my stuff, say goodbye to my mates, etc. I can't wait for a bit of piece and quiet in all honesty.

ReputationRep:
    Peace and quiet? You will be lucky! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Peace and quiet? You will be lucky! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Will be relaxing should i say then lol. Less stressful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HannahW64)
    I will be studying Animal Science with foundation year starting this September....is anyone else studying the same as me?
    I'm doing Animal Science but without the foundation year. I've found hardly anyone else doing it!

ReputationRep:
    Hi.

I know this is a really old thread, but I am thinking about doing policing and criminal investigation starting in 2017 and was a bit concerned about you saying the requirement grades have gone up to 280? On the CCCU website it says you only need 112 ucas points to get in

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.