DRANKY97
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I am taking Physics, Maths and Computing. They are all hard a levels and I want to do Engineering at uni. But I am finding them hard. For Physics I have a bad teacher, who goes to quickly. But in a recent exam I got a C in Module 1 and a B in Module 2. In Maths for C1 I have been failing as I haven't really been putting in the work And I have been using soloutinbank for the homework[/SPOILER]. In recent tests. I got a U then a E then another E, but my recent one was a C. So it is starting to improve. S1 is a different story. In the last three tests. I have got EUE. TERRIBLE. I am learning C2 and that makes C1 look like year 8 work. It is so hard and my class is rushing through it to cover everything in time. I do revise, but not as much as the other's. Computing is the worst. The highest I have got is an E. In the recent test for F451 I got a U and for F452 is a U I even regret taking the A level and I find it so hard, because the questions they can ask you are so broad and there is so much to learn. But only 20 per cent of what you learn comes up in the exam. I'm really stressed out. I got 3 A's 4 B's and a C at GCSE I also do sports which takes up a lot of my time. It is dead serious and I train often. I am looking to go pro and that does often kill some learning / homework time. I want to go to uni. They ask for AAB at A2 and at the minute at AS I am looking at C's D's and E's. :confused::confused::confused:

Any advice guys. The exams start in 12 weeks which may sound long BUT IT IS NOT... IS IT TO LATE TO TURN IT AROUND
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (68)
27.42%
No - I have already returned home (27)
10.89%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (51)
20.56%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (26)
10.48%
No - I live at home during term anyway (76)
30.65%

Watched Threads