This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
#1
Report 16 years ago
#1
help, i am a complete geek, nobody likes me, i get kicked around and spat on and its not like i get straight A's. I only do averagely, B's and C's. although i do like computers a lot, and i do read. i have never had a girl friend in my life, can anyone help me.
0
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
#2
Report 16 years ago
#2
Where do your priorities lie? If you are happy being the person you are then don't change. However, if you want to be accepted by your peers you might want to become just another clone.

The choice is yours.
0
Unregistered
Badges:
#3
Report 16 years ago
#3
thats what i thought, i am normal person, not mean not rude etc
0
Unregistered
Badges:
#4
Report 16 years ago
#4
Hey, just cos you like computers and have never had a girlfriend doesn't mean no one will like you. I like computers and have never had a girlfriend (I'm 18) but have loads of mates, if a group of people can't see past your hobbies then ignore them - find some others, they'll be better mates anyway.
0
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
#5
Report 16 years ago
#5
It is possible to be yourself and still be accepted. Lots of people at my school shag anything with legs, and take all the drugs they can find. I'm friends with some these people, although I have only had sex when I've been in a serious relationship and I have never touched drugs. You have to get them to respect the person you are.

Saying that my best mates and my gf all share similar views to me. But I can get along with anyone. Just keep being a decent person. That alone will win people over.
0
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
#6
Report 16 years ago
#6
Is that you Mr White?
0
Unregistered
Badges:
#7
Report 16 years ago
#7
hey thats my line , stop copying my line...

Mr white sucks **** and enjoys S&M
0
Unregistered
Badges:
#8
Report 16 years ago
#8
Originally posted by Bigcnee
Is that you Mr White?
Mr White writes with fully punctuated sentences, FYI . Hehe.
0
Forders
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
#9
Report 16 years ago
#9
i know exactly what u mean, dont worry though it will get better. i dont really know how, but gradually if u dont try to be anything ur not and are happy being urself then people will be happy to talk to you

if people say nasty stuff just try to ignore it cos its ur reaction theyre after. just give them a face, thats what id do, and walk off.

finding new friends is difficult at first because u can seem a bit needy, which can be annoying, even if the persons a really nice person who doesnt mean to get annoyed

joining clubs can help that - i really like sports, so its a shared interest and theres a reason to be around these peeps

its prob not computers or whatever that theyre teasing u about, just that they see no other side of u so to them ur completely defined by these particular hobbies

good luck!!! ul be fine, dont worry, be happy ur alive and see everything that is good not bad

xxx

ps im cool, and i have never had sex, so there u go.

if u think ur cool, ur cool because coolness is all about being happy in ur skin and so being approachable by others

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x
0
Unregistered
Badges:
#10
Report 16 years ago
#10
Originally posted by Forders
i know exactly what u mean, dont worry though it will get better. i dont really know how, but gradually if u dont try to be anything ur not and are happy being urself then people will be happy to talk to you

if people say nasty stuff just try to ignore it cos its ur reaction theyre after. just give them a face, thats what id do, and walk off.

finding new friends is difficult at first because u can seem a bit needy, which can be annoying, even if the persons a really nice person who doesnt mean to get annoyed

joining clubs can help that - i really like sports, so its a shared interest and theres a reason to be around these peeps

its prob not computers or whatever that theyre teasing u about, just that they see no other side of u so to them ur completely defined by these particular hobbies


good luck!!! ul be fine, dont worry, be happy ur alive and see everything that is good not bad

xxx

ps im cool, and i have never had sex, so there u go.

if u think ur cool, ur cool because coolness is all about being happy in ur skin and so being approachable by others

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x


You are toooo CORNY forders and that makes you a geek too
0
Forders
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
#11
Report 16 years ago
#11
shut up i was being nice dont be such a fart
0
Unregistered
Badges:
#12
Report 16 years ago
#12
Originally posted by Unregistered
help, i am a complete geek, nobody likes me, i get kicked around and spat on and its not like i get straight A's. I only do averagely, B's and C's. although i do like computers a lot, and i do read. i have never had a girl friend in my life, can anyone help me.
get a degree earn lots of money and the girls will flow, all the *****es are after is money
0
Forders
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
#13
Report 16 years ago
#13
there are some well funny chatup line further down the page

ps UNREGISTERED im cooler than u : P
0
Unregistered
Badges:
#14
Report 16 years ago
#14
Originally posted by Unregistered
get a degree earn lots of money and the girls will flow, all the *****es are after is money
That's so very true.
0
Mr. Prawn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
#15
Report 16 years ago
#15
If you paint lips on your hand you might feel better about yourself.
0
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
#16
Report 16 years ago
#16
all the *****es are after is money
oh deary me- sounds like someones been hanging around with too many barbies!?! :P


Anyway- back to the point...I don't know how old you are -sounds like your at school? secondary? well I daresay you'll find someone to be chummy with- maybe when your sitting with someone in lessons you can just chat to them...there are always different groups of people- especially at school when things are generalised and steriotypicalised (if you get what I mean!)- you just have to find a group you can be comfortable in- whatever you do don;t change yourself for their benefit- breaking rules etc will only get yourslef into ****! and for goodness sake if your being bullied badly -TELL! if it's just little things then give them snide looks/confuse them with witt

I have never had a boyfriend but have lots of boys who are friends (and I don't feel deprived -wait for when you find someone you like and are interested in and visa versa)- I think you just have to be yourself, and since when did being interested in computers make you un-cool? there's a lot of work for computer people these days- I mean what business doesn't use computers?

Ok...now I am woffling on...aswell as doubtless sounding completely cheesy!

ah well- cheer up! things can and doubtless will get better
0
Unregistered
Badges:
#17
Report 16 years ago
#17
TIP OF THE DAY:

Buy some cannabis seeds (plenty of places sell them on the internet) cultivate some bud and sell it to people around your school. You will soon get alot of respect and everyone will want to be your friend because they know they can score some bad ass weed off you!
0
Unregistered
Badges:
#18
Report 16 years ago
#18
Be who you want to be. **** 'em. No need to conform and become a sheep. I was similar to you in school, but I didn't want to fit into the 'popular' school sub-culture, I hated it and thought they were a bunch of pretentious knobs. Maybe I was just depressed and grungey.
0
Unregistered
Badges:
#19
Report 16 years ago
#19
be a porn dealer. everyone loves a porn dealer
0
Unregistered
Badges:
#20
Report 16 years ago
#20
Look mate, uve got to act like you know what ur doing. Screw those fools, they don't know nething. If you want to be yourself u have to have a mixture of confidence, assertiveness and your own character. People will simply respect you for being who u r, not some generic character type ( which is what a lot of people are, unfortunately) Sadly, in school there are a lot of complete ***** who often seem to dictate popularity, what is cool, etc. Ignore them, u'll never please those sort of people - they are the worst type. Instead, and i guarantee you - you will find a group who will respect and admire you for yourself. They may not be the "cool" ones, but they won't be losers. These sorta ppl do exist and they are much more balanced than either extremity. Good luck and remember, you will suceed in the end.
0
X
new posts
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (294)
34.23%
No (565)
65.77%

Watched Threads

View All