The Student Room Group

Why do girls care so much about dick lengths??

Sorry I know this is kinda crude/call it whatever xD
But yeah I was wondering
I mean, yeah sure, extra pleasure yay
But whenever a guy judges a girl's boobs he's immediately judgemental and worthless?
Idk this just confuses me :/
Like I've been with people with 6" and 7.5", and the 6" guy was better
So why do girls care so much?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What is this! Lol I am comfortable with my 2.5

Posted from TSR Mobile
to make sure it hits the SPOT :perv:

or a man's masculinity is simply defined by having a large willy??? :ninja:
Reply 3
It doesn't matter if you have ample amounts of riches...
Reply 4
Uhh.. who do you talk to? Most girls I've ever known don't care.
Sex isn't all about penis length. Also 'extra pleasure'? Most girls are only about 4 inches inside their vagina, too big a penis can really hurt a girl.

Sex is about the emotional connection, the contact, the foreplay, the speed, the rhythm, the chemistry, the synchronisity, the touch and the whole experience.
If someone does care that much then that's their problem. Or what it probably means is that that particular person is inexperienced with what true good sex actually feels like and until you experience it it's a difficult one to describe
Original post by Sam1415

Posted from TSR Mobile

metres :wink:
Original post by Sam1415

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rolf:
Reply 7
Most don't.
Original post by Pizzaa<3
But yeah I was wondering
But whenever a guy judges a girl's boobs he's immediately judgemental and worthless?

Guys with small ones are more insecure and don't get much attention from women?
Most, I can assure you, don't care.
Length is not important as long as it's normal, but thickness is. Obviously not too thick, but if it's very thin...
Original post by iamvick
Uhh.. who do you talk to? Most girls I've ever known don't care.
Sex isn't all about penis length. Also 'extra pleasure'? Most girls are only about 4 inches inside their vagina, too big a penis can really hurt a girl.

Sex is about the emotional connection, the contact, the foreplay, the speed, the rhythm, the chemistry, the synchronisity, the touch and the whole experience.
If someone does care that much then that's their problem. Or what it probably means is that that particular person is inexperienced with what true good sex actually feels like and until you experience it it's a difficult one to describe

That's what I thought, but people I'm with don't really believe it ^-^
Original post by EllainKahlo
Most, I can assure you, don't care.

Yeh but what if your boyfriend has a 3 inch penis ahah? He would be whining about his insecurity all the time, paranoid about whether you would cheat on him for a man with a bigger one. Thats if he ever dates anyone in the first place.

I do think it is more important between males though. When World War three inevitably begins I won't be following a leader with a 3 inch maggot into battle.
Original post by Pizzaa<3
But yeah I was wondering

They don't, guys talk about it way more. Women actually care more about thickness.
Generally girls find being poked with a cucumber better than being poked with a toothpick.
Original post by holmes221
Yeh but what if your boyfriend has a 3 inch penis ahah? He would be whining about his insecurity all the time, paranoid about whether you would cheat on him for a man with a bigger one. Thats if he ever dates anyone in the first place.

I do think it is more important between males though. When World War three inevitably begins I won't be following a leader with a 3 inch maggot into battle.

Insecurity is more unattractive to me than a 3 inch penis. As long as I can see it, it still counts.
Reply 16
Original post by thecatwithnohat
to make sure it hits the SPOT :perv:

or a man's masculinity is simply defined by having a large willy??? :ninja:

How does that work when you don't even know how big it is until you sleep with him?

What if comedian Jimmy Carr had a bigger willy than say Channing Tatum for example. Who's more masculine?
Original post by Anonymous
How does that work when you don't even know how big it is until you sleep with him?

What if comedian Jimmy Carr had a bigger willy than say Channing Tatum for example. Who's more masculine?

geez, I can't answer your question.

I guess it simply just adds to the attraction. Though not ALL girls fuss about the size.
As others have said, length is totally overrated by guys themselves and virgins.

As long as you're in the realms of average for length and especially width then you shouldn't find any problem. Unless horse dicks are a specific fetish of theirs...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending