The Student Room Group

Is it odd I would prefer to top a guy?

I like the thought as much as conventional sex and I'm for the most part straight. Well like I'm heterosexual im attracted to the opposite sex but not just men im attracted to basically anyone I find attractive I can be attracted to transwomen as long as she has male genitals I like boobs. So yeah. I was wondering because I've always been turned on evenly or more by topping a guy than sex myself. I'm a girl and pretty dominant sexually so I guess that's why not really though I'm not like a top because I can enjoy vaginal sex as well. I'm more versatile but I was wondering why some act like wanting to do this from a femal's point of view is odd?

im talking about anal sex as a top.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Anyone?
Reply 2
Sorry, I'm very confused, what do you mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
What is "topping'" a guy?
Original post by Nickierose21
Anyone?

What do you mean topping a guy?
I thought topping someone meant killing them...
LOL, its actually common with women using dildos to 'top' a guy :tongue:
Original post by Cutty
Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Josb
What is "topping'" a guy?

Original post by Hhassan66
What do you mean topping a guy?

My first thought was maybe as in riding a guy during sex, "being on top" like that?
I think you need to reword your OP, because no one knows what you mean.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NineTailedFox
LOL, its actually common with women using dildos to 'top' a guy :tongue:

I think this is rather rare for straight guy to want it up his ass but yeah it is practically possible...
I'm not quite sure what you mean?
Original post by amberskye
I thought topping someone meant killing them...

No I'm talking about anal sex with a guy. But not me being the one anally penetrated.

I do like having sex while on top vaginal that is but that's not what I was talking about. I don't have sex from the back. That's just weird to me.
Reply 12

This is not what she said. :dontknow:

Original post by Anonymous
My first thought was maybe as in riding a guy during sex, "being on top" like that?

You mean "cowgirl" then?
Original post by perspiracious
How common? :confused:

I think I should have phrased that better. I mean quite a few women think about doing that, not sure whether the guy would let them do it though.

I remember reading something about what women want to do but never say and apparently around 10% (?) would want to.

ALSO BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ON THE INTERNETS :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Cutty

I thought I was the only one. I have not really understand the intention of the thread starter.

Just ask the question if it is bad to be the dominant part in sexual action as woman?
So you want to stick carrots in his bum?

Make sure he is consenting.

And the carrots are clean.
Original post by Kallisto
I thought I was the only one. I have not really understand the intention of the thread starter.

Just ask the question if it is bad to be the dominant part in sexual action as woman?

Well my question is it out of the norm for a woman to want to have anal sex as a top and why?
No I'm talking about anal sex with a guy. But not me being the one anally penetrated.

I do like having sex while on top vaginal that is but that's not what I was talking about. I don't have sex from the back. That's just weird to me.

I don't think any guy would agree to that
Reply 18
Original post by perspiracious
"I'm not like a top because I can enjoy vaginal sex as well."
My guess would be is that she wants to
penetrate a man with a phallus.

In his vagina? :dontknow:
Well my question is it out of the norm for a woman to want to have anal sex as a top and why?

Even if its odd or out of the norm for a woman, who cares? its your sex imagination. And when you find a guy who will accept you as the dominant anal sex partner, what is so wrong?

Quick Reply

Latest