Emilymae_4
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
We just received the date for our SN3 oral exam today, and we have 3 weeks!!!!! Most of my class are doing their exposé on la casa de bernada alba, but our teacher is useless and we have done next to no work on it! Does anyone have any materials or advice on a possible exposé/ what to even say?! We know nothing and info online is so limited!!!
Anna Schoon
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Emilymae_4)
We just received the date for our SN3 oral exam today, and we have 3 weeks!!!!! Most of my class are doing their exposé on la casa de bernada alba, but our teacher is useless and we have done next to no work on it! Does anyone have any materials or advice on a possible exposé/ what to even say?! We know nothing and info online is so limited!!!
A quick google of "La casa de Bernarda Alba study guide" brought up this website which looks just the thing for you:

http://www.gradesaver.com/the-house-...ba/study-guide

There is a book you can buy, which looks good, but the stuff on the website looks pretty comprehensive and is free.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (95)
13.81%
I'm not sure (32)
4.65%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (215)
31.25%
I have already dropped out (16)
2.33%
I'm not a current university student (330)
47.97%

Watched Threads