charj96
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Ok basically I know this girl, and me and her boyfriend went to the same uni. Within the first couple of weeks her boyfriend broke up with her, and she has always seen me as responsible in some way. I am not at all responsible for the break up! He didn't like her anymore and that's that! However now she and her new uni friends are making nasty indirect tweets about me calling me a 'whore' 'a rank piece of slut' and 'prostitute' to say the least. I have confirmation that her tweets are about me from where people have text me and told me. I want to know if I can report this if she hasn't sent them directly to me?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Butterfly92xo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I would ignore and rise above it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
COD_is_a_fish
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Lol, I read this as girl making nasty sweets (:rofl:) and I just had to click on it to see what the dispute was.

Is your confirmation real or is it just someone saying, 'OMG why is she saying that about you???'?
Protégé
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Report? Why do you care? Regardless of what she's putting on twitter she probably talks about it in real life a lot too. I'd just confront her. (Screw her dad for good measure)
TIATA
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Report it to who? Twitter? The police?
If she directly tweets at you then you can report that **** to twitter, but don't waste police time with reporting petty non-violent squabbles. I swear to god that we live in the generation of butthurt.
Anyway, how is it that you came to see the tweets? You must have gone on her page if she hasn't @'ed you. Why would you keep going back if you don't like what you read? Either confront her, or ignore her.
glacier fruit
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Why don't you block her on Twitter?

Or don't rise above it and start your own indirect campaign against her using screenshots of the texts
AnorexicOnWkends
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
stop trying to censor her freedom of speech

#femaleempowerment
louieee
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
bake her some really nice cookies, but don't actually put laxatives in them. Let her throw them away if she wishes, because then she loses out on some perfectly delicious free food and you can grin smugly and also feel good-hearted
scotttb
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by louieee)
bake her some really nice cookies, but don't actually put laxatives in them. Let her throw them away if she wishes, because then she loses out on some perfectly delicious free food and you can grin smugly and also feel good-hearted
This Also put a flaming bag on her doorstep but put some sweets in there instead of poop and then when she stamps out the fire she gets to eat some nice sweets.
Mindless Behavior
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What's her @name?
louieee
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by scotttb)
This Also put a flaming bag on her doorstep but put some sweets in there instead of poop and then when she stamps out the fire she gets to eat some nice sweets.

or send her one of those panda adoption things so she has to give £3 a month but genuinely let her keep the soft toy that comes with it but keep the poster for yourself and over the year write down really nice forgiving thoughts on it and surprise her on her birthday with it hung up outside her room
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (363)
59.31%
Yes- I don't like it (33)
5.39%
No- I want it (172)
28.1%
No- I don't want it (44)
7.19%

Watched Threads