Longest you've been awake?

Watch
Truflais
Badges: 20
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I've been awake since 7am Sunday morning, I was so tired earlier but been in bed for 2 hours now and nope :indiff: So...I'm on about 41 hours?

Whats the longest you've all been awake for?
william walker
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
32 hours. I then slept for 16 hours.
channies
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The most I've done is 24

Posted from TSR Mobile
Paladian
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
dunno sometime on E all weekend?
InnerTemple
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I woke at 11am Sunday morning. I was out until about 5am Monday morning but some stuff which isn't suitable for young eyes happened... and then I had to catch a flight and I am still up now.

So 37ish hours is what I am on now. I think I may have done slightly longer in the past.

Bedtime now though!
kiki_boo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
About 49hrs when I was really sick with tonsilitis. I'm the only person I know who can't sleep when they're ill
Ezisola
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
I've been awake since 7am Sunday morning, I was so tired earlier but been in bed for 2 hours now and nope :indiff: So...I'm on about 41 hours?

Whats the longest you've all been awake for?
That's certainly not healthy.

I have skipped a night before due to work so was up at 8am Friday and didn't sleep till 10pm Saturday.
Truflais
(Original post by InnerTemple)
I woke at 11am Sunday morning. I was out until about 5am Monday morning but some stuff which isn't suitable for young eyes happened...and then I had to catch a flight and I am still up now.

So 37ish hours is what I am on now. I think I may have done slightly longer in the past.

Bedtime now though!
You can't say that then leave! Now we're all curious.

(Original post by kiki_boo)
About 49hrs when I was really sick with tonsilitis. I'm the only person I know who can't sleep when they're ill
That must be so annoying! Once I'm asleep I'm dead to the world but it's getting to sleep that's so hard
Truflais
(Original post by Ezisola)
That's certainly not healthy.

I have skipped a night before due to work so was up at 8am Friday and didn't sleep till 10pm Saturday.
Oh it's not a regular thing don't worry - I had 2 essays due in Monday so had to spend all night completing them :grumble:
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
3 days and 3 nights.

I know someone that stayed up for almost a week during deadline time and ended up paralytic/feinting. He was okay the next day though.
Protégé
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
36 hours.
Paladian
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What were your essays about?
azieazie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
About 40 hours. Went for class then prepared for housewarming party.
Ezisola
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
There was a TV game show once where the contestants had to stay awake the longest. I believe it got shut down due to concerns raised by the programs doctors after a few days.
Truflais
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
3 days and 3 nights.

I know someone that stayed up for almost a week during deadline time and ended up paralytic/feinting. He was okay the next day though.
A week...**** that.

(Original post by Paladian)
What were your essays about?
Very boring topics and I know I did badly anyway :sigh:
Paladian
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Divulge. I like boring titles.
shiva300
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
52 hours, Leeds festival... It was horrendous! Slept for a whole day when I got home though 😂
JVD
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
probably around about 34-36 hours starting Saturday morning through until Sunday afternoon with some friends in the Summer holidays a few years back.. man, those were the days :P
AnorexicOnWkends
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
maybe 12 hours?
Swanbow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Around 35 hours. It gets to the point where you are so tired you struggle to sleep.

I have gone for longer periods with little sleep though. Last week of my dissertation I probably got around 21 hours sleep in total. And when on holiday or at a festival I always go to bed really late and wake up really early. Unfortunately my body doesn't take it as well as it use to, getting older sucks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (640)
33.51%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (806)
42.2%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.79%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.5%

Watched Threads