Turn on thread page Beta

how did you find out about UKL? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i was searching for something about rates of reaction on google and it came up on the first page. i had a look and i was addicted!
    what about everyone else?

ReputationRep:
    i was like that too... well erm searching for info on cambridge or something!

ReputationRep:
    Move along, nothing to see here. It's been covered before here and i'm sure countless times beforehand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scarlet ibis)
    i was searching for something about rates of reaction on google and it came up on the first page. i had a look and i was addicted!
    what about everyone else?
    I can't remember what I was searching for and I stumbled upon UKL, then I got hooked.

ReputationRep:
    my friend showed it to me, whos dad is a teacher

ReputationRep:
    I was looking up old usenet posts on Alt....GCSE and found it...
    (look in sig for my old usernet posts)

ReputationRep:
    I think I was looking for information on either Durham or York

ReputationRep:
    my maths teacher told us about it, because it might help for courswork (if you count hours of distraction as help, he was right)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dickie)
    my maths teacher told us about it, because it might help for courswork (if you count hours of distraction as help, he was right)
    Well in theory you could ask everyone if they could help. In practice you ask everyone if they can help and then get sidetracked and spend the rest of the evening posting.

ReputationRep:
    It was mentioned in the John Clare column in the Telegraph. I wish I never saw it now, this site is going to make me fail my exams!

ReputationRep:
    I was searching for past papers or something on google and this popped up, I'm going to fail!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    It was mentioned in the John Clare column in the Telegraph. I wish I never saw it now, this site is going to make me fail my exams!
    you can't be that bad, you have been a member for about 3 months more than me and you have only got about 750 posts.

ReputationRep:
    I was searching on something for fox hunting for my art project (long story) and it came up with this. I had a look... I got addicted... And here I am now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)
    I was searching for past papers or something on google and this popped up, I'm going to fail!!!!!!!
    Oh come on, we just need to set up revision threads so we can still revise whilst being on UKL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    you can't be that bad, you have been a member for about 3 months more than me and you have only got about 750 posts.
    True, but I spend hours just reading posts and not actually posting things myself, so if you count hours spent on here we are probably about equal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Move along, nothing to see here. It's been covered before here and i'm sure countless times beforehand.
    what about new members who want to say how they found it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    True, but I spend hours just reading posts and not actually posting things myself, so if you count hours spent on here we are probably about equal
    True, although I have had a massove increase of UKL activity over the past couple of weeks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    True, although I have had a massove increase of UKL activity over the past couple of weeks.
    I've been trying to cut down, but it doesn't seem to be working

ReputationRep:
    I heard about it from piginapoke when he called my 0969 number for a good time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    I've been trying to cut down, but it doesn't seem to be working
    I really can't be bothered to cut down, as then I will have to find other ways to get RSI.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.