The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge hill midwifery

Hi, has anyone been offered a place on the midwifery course? I had interview on Friday, just wanting to know how long I can expect to wait for an answer. Thanks.
Original post by Me myself & I
Hi, has anyone been offered a place on the midwifery course? I had interview on Friday, just wanting to know how long I can expect to wait for an answer. Thanks.

I had an interview last December and I'm still waiting to hear back. Have you heard anything?
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Original post by Oliviaa.jackson
I had an interview last December and I'm still waiting to hear back. Have you heard anything?

Hiya, I haven't had an answer yet but have had a letter saying they will be letting people know at Easter. X
Reply 3
I had a letter to say that too my interview was feb 13th but I have heard someone rang up and was told that decisions would be out in the next two weeks and also someone else was told they would be out this week xx
Original post by ShanLang
I had a letter to say that too my interview was feb 13th but I have heard someone rang up and was told that decisions would be out in the next two weeks and also someone else was told they would be out this week xx

Oh gosh that makes me so nervous 🙊 xx
Reply 5
Original post by Oliviaa.jackson
Oh gosh that makes me so nervous 🙊 xx

I know me too!! Really hoping it's good news! Good luck☺️ Xx
Has anybody heard anything yet?!! Xx
Reply 7
Original post by Me myself & I
Has anybody heard anything yet?!! Xx

Are you on SMNET? If not you really should sign up its a forum for student midwives and there's a section for people who are applying it's really good to read the thread on there and people are really supportive, on the edge hill thread on there quite a few people have had offers but I and a lot of others still haven't heard yet, I know of about 6 people with offers so I guess they do have more offers to give out we should know by next week x
Are you on SMNET? If not you really should sign up its a forum for student midwives and there's a section for people who are applying it's really good to read the thread on there and people are really supportive, on the edge hill thread on there quite a few people have had offers but I and a lot of others still haven't heard yet, I know of about 6 people with offers so I guess they do have more offers to give out we should know by next week x

What's the link to the thread? Xx
Reply 9

Oh right I will have a look at that thankyou. Yes we should know either way next week . Xx
There's 18 places already gone out
Oh well I'm not keeping my hopes up. Thankyou. Xx
Reply 13
Someone rang this morning, they do still have offers to go out x
Oh right so all is not lost. Fingers crossed. Thanks for the update. Xx
Has anyone heard anything yet? I thought we would have heard this morning as it was last Saturday when the other people got their offers, I think it's highly unlikely now but would like to know either way. Xx
I'm on the nursing courses and a few of us heard this morning x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok thankyou. Xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending