The Student Room Group

Mature PGCE student application - confused?!

Hello,

Apologies if there are other threads relating to this, and I'm duplicating questions.
I am in the process of making my application for 2015/16 PGCE student finance. I am a parent of an 8yr old son, and living with my partner. I will be applying for absolutely everything that I can get, as I am giving up work for a year and my partner earns under £20k a year.
My main query at the moment is, in the financial information section of the form, it asks about my child's information which includes income. There is some reference made in the notes above the question to declaring maintenance. I know I sound thick, but want to be absolutely clear, does this mean that I should declare how much CSA I receive for my son from his father? This isn't a lot anyway (his father - who we don't live with - is low income), but if it needs to go on, is it how much I will receive annually? I receive payments monthly, but the assessment of how much he should pay is detailed per week.
These student finance forms are a minefield, and I just want to be certain I am getting it right.
Thanks!
Hi there.

For a 15/16 application, the form should state that we require the child's income from all sources in the 13/14 tax year. So this means we would need the annual figure of maintenance payments.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending