kinevica
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey guys

Kingston, Roehampton, Middlesex and Essex have offered me a place to study Criminology starting in September/October 2015. I'm not sure what university to choose yet... I'm thinking Kingston, Roehampton or Middlesex. Do you have any advice on which one I should choose, considering that I'm choosing Criminology (and by the way, I'm an international student)
Do someone have any experiences with these universities? Both good or bad? Please share, because I'm really not sure which uni to choose...
Daaaaagz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey! I also got accepted to Kingston, Roehampton & Middlesex!

Kingston - I'm in love with the area & I like all the units that are listed on the Criminology page. They offer a free language too!

Middlesex - I attended two open days and the uni looks really pretty inside & out.

Roehampton - I have 2 friends that went there to study Psychology & Early Years and they moved to another university after a year. They said the stuff is rude and they do not help at all, they only care about them selves.

I think I'll either go with Kingston or Middlesex
kinevica
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
That's great, and thank you so much! Oh gosh, it's such a difficult choice to make! I actually know someone who is studying international law at Kingston, and she loves it!

*If someone else have something to share, please do! I'll need all the advice I can get *
Amy_B2014
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I would definitely say Kingston. Can't say I was all that impressed with Roehampton and I've heard a lot of people saying the same thing. I went to the Kingston applicant day on Saturday and was really impressed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Vicky980
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Choose St Mary’s University, Twickenham!
avacados1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Vicky980)
Choose St Mary’s University, Twickenham!
4 year old old thread 😁
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (29)
13.49%
I need help researching courses (14)
6.51%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.19%
I need help with my personal statement (90)
41.86%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (52)
24.19%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (4)
1.86%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (17)
7.91%

Watched Threads